Which club do you hate the most?

Which of these clubs do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

16 Premierships - 7 of those are before we even joined the comp and the 8th the year we did join.
If making Prelims is what you define as sustained success then good luck to you.
Coming onto another teams board to try and gloat about premierships won from over 120 years ago is what makes Geelong the flogs they are.

Perhaps we should include our preseason cup / night premierships in our count :think:

Essendon and it's not even remotely close or debatable.

I utterly despise that football club and everything it stands for.

Their supporters are the worst, their players always tend to have the most punchable heads, the sheer arrogance from a club going onto 18 years without winning a final, 21 years without finishing in the top 4 or making a preliminary final/grand final and 22 years without winning a premiership, is quite remarkable really.

People hate Collingwood, but I find their supporters to be quite likeable. People hate Collingwood because of their supporters, but I quite like Collingwood supporters, they're extremely loyal to their club and quite humble. Their last premiership is going on 12 years ago, and their last grand final appearance 4 years ago, yet they completely lack any arrogance compared to Essendon, or even Carlton.

People say Richmond supporters are loyal, when the fact is they're all bandwagoners who jumped on after the 2017 premiership. I guarantee that out of all the Richmond 'supporters' wearing Richmond scarves and beanies on Swan Street after the premiership wins in 2017 and 2019, that only 1% of those 'supporters' were buying memberships and attending games between 1983-2016, when Richmond only made the finals TWICE in 34 years.

Anyone who would ever in their right mind barrack for Essendon over Geelong or Sydney, let alone any other club, is NOT a Hawthorn fan.

Sydney and GWS are both franchises propped up by the AFL and there's no difference between them, except one franchise is labelled 'SWANS' and the other franchise is labelled 'GIANTS'. No one can say they honestly have any emotion towards the $ydney $wan$ in any way, shape or form. You can't hate something that completely lacks the soul of a true football club.

Geelong are hated, but they're also respected. When Geelong won three flags in five years, I tipped my hat off to them, and through gritted teeth, acknowledged the fact they were a champion team, and the hate for them comes from them hanging around like a bad smell, still constantly making the top 4 and playing in preliminary finals a decade after their era ended. In summary, I hate Geelong because they're a good football side, and a true worthy rival of ours.

Richmond are hated more so because of their annoying supporters, rather than for their recent success. Unlike Geelong, they're not respected as a worthy rival of ours in any way, shape or form, and it's hilarious how Richmond supporters claim their 2017-2020 sides to be better than our 2008-2015 sides, based on us blatantly disrespecting Richmond and taking them lightly during our 2012-2015 reign which saw us play in four consecutive grand finals, yet have a 1-3 win-loss record against Richmond in that time. Richmond are well and truly done and dusted now, and their bandwagon supporters have already crawled back under the rocks from which they came from after the 2017 grand final.

Back