Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumb logic Saint12 but I just don’t like them. Wouldn’t care if they win a flag for the fans. It’s a phenomenal feeling.

Collingwood I just hate due to the Eddie factor and their constant sense of entitlement. Always feel they will monopolise anything to make them bigger and better. BT is an insufferable goose who regularly cheers them on as well. It’s the whole Vic bias thing.

Carlton …..only ever won anything by a chequebook then act like a doyen of the game

Probably Brisbane supporters, QCLASH pretty fierce these days ...
Think you'll find most Brisbane supporters genuinely dislike Collingwood and Richmond. Gold Coast are more like the kid down the road that has the worst of luck that you pity, you wish them all the best, but luck has never been on their side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watching north and port fans fight in this thread is funny…
Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mean we just end/win all arguments with #119 or the fact that ken is their coach
2 things

1. It doesn't really have the same effect when you're not the club that beat Port by 119. It's like passing off someone else’s work as your own.

2. Haven't you had like 5 coaches in 4 years?

I'm a neutral, but neither of those arguments are the mic drop that you think they are.

Norf fans are just so desperate for any kind of rivalry, they are just left out of all those rivalry conversations and believe that with JHF leaving they now have an enemy, quite cute really.
2 things

1. It doesn't really have the same effect when you're not the club that beat Port by 119. It's like passing off someone else’s work as your own.

2. Haven't you had like 5 coaches in 4 years?

I'm a neutral, but neither of those arguments are the mic drop that you think they are.
1. It’s still funny and embarrassing for them
2. Official coaches clarko nobles Shaw and Scott. 4 in 13 years

Back