Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to know how a fat bald drunk like Robbo string two words together, it's a mystery for the ages.
he can't string two words together though

I'd like to know if the Ark of the Covenant really exists
Good one! You know, just my opinion I think it does, I also tend to shy away from the original idea that it was from god. It was/is not from this world and that it is extra terrestrial for lack of a better word. For something so powerful it has the power to do unthinkable things, as has been mentioned in the bible, and thus many times through the ages has been moved so its power doesn't fall into the wrong hands. as man is so not ready for this technology even in this present day. Men would be corrupted and their greed would win over, I tend to agree so I hope it is never found.

There is a long lost rumour that it resides in a small chapel one that is looked after by a monk/priest to this day and that when he dies another will take his place, another strong rumour is that the monk/priest is very sick caused by guarding the ark {it is suppose to be radioactive, and that the keeper of the chapel must wear a suit/vest that if worn properly protects its wearer for a certain amount of time, it is also rumoured to be outlined with strange stones on the front of the suit/vest.

Harrison Ford Snakes GIF
Their are supposed to be two wooden poles going through rings on the side of the ark to carry it as touching the ark would result in sudden death. Now that's quite interesting that the poles are made out of wood and not steel or some other metal, this also leads me to believe that it is indeed radioactive and have so much power that humans could not even comprehend.

You know, just my opinion I think it does, I also tend to shy away from the original idea that it was from god.
I'm glad you agree about the Ark and I also would not want it to be found.
I forgot about the Raiders of the Lost Ark - but I didn't see the movie. Just like I'm a Phantom fan and didn't see that movie either.
There is a church in north Africa where the locals say they have the Ark inside but nobody is allowed to go in there to see it, but I don't really believe that one.
A religious group dug up some of the Hill of Tara in Ireland looking for it about 100 years ago.

Another thing mentioned in the Bible is Jacobs stone pillow.
It's a very befuddled story, I don't know if it's the same stone that's called the Lia fail, the Stone of Scone and the Stone of Destiny, but that's also associated with the Hill of Tara.
I think that's in the Da Vinci Code and you guessed it I haven't seen that film either.
One rumour has it that the king or queen of England are supposed to be crowned on that stone, just like our Charlie was recently, but the stone they get from Scotland for the coronation is actually an old sewer stone because the real stone was lost.
I like that rumour and that would be another mystery I would like to see solved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back