NFL Which Team Needs a QB? Kyle Orton Now Available

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I read your post, just had the implied sarcastometer incorrectly switched to the on position. Apologies for my poor comprehension skills.

I think we can both agree to disagree.....maybe GG and I are just too giddy at the moment over the Bay Area producing a few wins for a change.

Manning will be 36 years old next year. Even healthy how long has he got?

I think the Colts can't just draft any potential franchise QB, they need a guy either capable of filling Manning's on field general's role or they need to trash the entire roster, gameplan and coaching staff and start afresh.

Good point. I neglected to consider Manning's age too. If I'm to be ruthlessly cynical, I'd say Manning's career is all done. Retires in the off-season after some personal workouts throwing etc.

And if there's chance of Manning being healthy enough to play, he might have a season or two left tops (fear of health) with another team after a trade.

I think we can both agree to disagree

Yep, no offense intended Dagless. I highly respect your opinions and analysis. Just imo there's too much evidence pointing a certain way (include other Polian son as Stanford coach), and when Dungy also believes, that says a lot too.

maybe GG and I are just too giddy at the moment over the Bay Area producing a few wins for a change.

Being 6-4 after 8 years of 5 or less wins, and 1 year of 8 wins, + Palmer = a real sense of belief. Just like the Niners and recent validations beating good teams.

How about a Bay Area Super Bowl :thumbsu:

Tho I still wouldn't be surprised Bengals v Niners super bowl, been tipping it for years. Niners to me have the look of a "typical/ideal" super bowl team -- great defense, great running game, and a QB who can contribute.

We would be insufferable.

Actually, we can't ever be as insufferable as an eagles and a giants fan waging a troll war about the eagles and giants from thread to thread (who are pretty much irrelevant this year). :p:D

I think we'd be :cool: taking it in stride, walking a certain way sliding a finger down our suit collar and winking at passers-by.

Re: Which team needs a QB? Kyle Orton now available

I've discussed Eli's merits as a QB on multiple occasions. Idiots who don't watch his games and trolls aren't worth replying to.

I can only assume then from the fact that youve been responding that you dont consider me to be either.

Apologies that I now work days through the week now that uni is finished for the year :rolleyes:

Thats ok. Atleast youve remarkably found the time now to give that eye rolling emoticon a workout.

I can only assume then from the fact that youve been responding that you dont consider me to be either.

Thats ok. Atleast youve remarkably found the time now to give that eye rolling emoticon a workout.
If you hadn't noticed, I haven't discussed Eli with you in this thread. Nice try though.

As soon as I got home from work last week I posted. We can't all live off our parents when at uni like a bum though. ;)

If you hadn't noticed, I haven't discussed Eli with you in this thread. Nice try though.

Thats more a product of his play being indefensible than anything.

If As soon as I got home from work last week I posted. We can't all live off our parents when at uni like a bum though. ;)

Its called Youth Allowance.

And in all seriousness your information is years out of date. Just like your opinions on the NFL, and the validity of the performances you cling to in order to support your poor quarterback.

Thats more a product of his play being indefensible than anything.

Its called Youth Allowance.

And in all seriousness your information is years out of date. Just like your opinions on the NFL, and the validity of the performances you cling to in order to support your poor quarterback.
Yawn. Enjoy trolling the rest of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back