Who will be the new CEO of the Richmond Football Club?

new ceo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully, Daniel Jackson gets an interview.

I can't blame Benny for going to Tassie,good luck to Chief.
He said it was the hardest decision he had to make.
And he made a point that when he started The Fighting Tiger Fund,the first person to put a wad load of cash into the fund to get it going was our new president ,John O'Rourke so we are in safe hands.
Fight and fight and win.
Onwards The Tigers.

I can't blame Benny for going to Tassie,good luck to Chief.
He said it was the hardest decision he had to make.
And he made a point that when he started The Fighting Tiger Fund,the first person to put a wad load of cash into the fund to get it going was our new president ,John O'Rourke so we are in safe hands.
Fight and fight and win.
Onwards The Tigers.
and then the afl stole it and gave it to minnow clubs

I hope the new CEO has absolute campaigner of an attitude, absolutely ruthless

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
CFL will still treat us like poo regardless.

I would put feelers out to someone like Tom Harley. Sydney runs so smoothly you barely hear about them operationally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Gulan on the midweek tackle said he spoke to someone at Richmond and that Simon Mathews would be the early short priced favourite. Also said he has filled in for Gale before and that he is gales right hand man

Matthew Richardson would be a good candidate I reckon.... unless the AFL want to poach him for TAS as well..

Scott Gulan on the midweek tackle said he spoke to someone at Richmond and that Simon Mathews would be the early short priced favourite. Also said he has filled in for Gale before and that he is gales right hand man
It may be a Minny V Yze situation.
The devil you know against the devil you dont.
I wouldn't mind a complete change so someone from outside.

Back