Why do women play mind-games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Girlfriend of 3 years tells me she wants to go on a break because, "it's what she needs to do".

And, "most relationships benefit from a break".

Lol. :rolleyes:

Thats fine and tell her that you still want to be faithful and committed to her.

Behind her back screw every chick you ever want or could have !!!!!!

I understand now why bother being faithful to a chick until your engaged, if chicks can just fcuk you over like that, then your relationship meant nothing didnt it?

I feel you dude.

Been there done that !

Thats fine and tell her that you still want to be faithful and committed to her.

Behind her back screw every chick you ever want or could have !!!!!!

I understand now why bother being faithful to a chick until your engaged, if chicks can just fcuk you over like that, then your relationship meant nothing didnt it?

I feel you dude.

Been there done that !

Yeah you know but why should I have to sit around and wait for her to "think" about whatever the **** she has to think about?

Wish it was easier to just tell her to **** off for good.

They do it so that when a bloke finally has had enough, tells her to sod off and you're not going to put up with their s**t anymore, they can sit around moping about how all men are bastards.

Basically they're drama whores.

Post of the thread.

Girls who openly flirt, only for you to find out they're unavailable are shockers. Why do it?

Went out tonight.

My mate picked up this chick inside and got her number, she said come outside. He did. There were five guys waiting and her friend said to my mate have you met her (The girl who got) boyfriend?

He said nah. I said **** her, let's leave.

We catch a cab and she's behind Caltex getting rooted by ANOTHER guy. I ring her and pretend that there are 15 guys watching and she says "I know this is you Steve".

How many guys is she ****ing?

Went out tonight.

My mate picked up this chick inside and got her number, she said come outside. He did. There were five guys waiting and her friend said to my mate have you met her (The girl who got) boyfriend?

He said nah. I said **** her, let's leave.

We catch a cab and she's behind Caltex getting rooted by ANOTHER guy. I ring her and pretend that there are 15 guys watching and she says "I know this is you Steve".

How many guys is she ****ing?

That's almost like a riddle.

If a girl gives one boy her number, and 5 boys are waiting for her outside, what percentage of boys will be ****ing her behind a Caltex when you call her.

That's almost like a riddle.

If a girl gives one boy her number, and 5 boys are waiting for her outside, what percentage of boys will be ****ing her behind a Caltex when you call her.

20%, maybe 40% if she's a nice girl who is accommodating. 60% if heady's are included. Hand jobs and it's a 100%. So between 20% and 100% but only in increments of 20%. With sex close dont count.

You did want to know the possibilities out of the 5 boys who were behind the caltex as the other goose moved on and thats why he was on the phone?

Girlfriend of 3 years tells me she wants to go on a break because, "it's what she needs to do".

And, "most relationships benefit from a break".

Lol. :rolleyes:

Girls hate being single, it goes against their nature.
If she wants a break its almost a certainty there's another guy on the scene and she wants to take him for a test drive before she trades you in completely.

I've observed many females that pull the 'test' on guys, namely their boyfriends.

eg. a girl will say something as a lie, which is really a test to see if the guy will recognise if what she has said is indeed lie

guy - "how many weetbix would u like for breakfast dear?"

girl - "just two please"

guy - *prepares two weetbix with milk and gives to girl*

girl - "why are there only two weetbix here?"

guy - "you asked for two didn't you?"

girl - "yeah but you should KNOW that i always have 4 weetbix for breakfast!!!"

girl proceeds to blast him

Now, using the principle in this example, you could come up with millions of scenarios, but theyall remain the same - needless arguments/head****s/mindgames that are performed to start s**t. Why? Because it's a "test".

Idiocy - why needlessly argue when it clearly is not called for.

Extremely stupid, and any girl with this mindframe deserves the 'cya later' in my opinion. Otherwise, if you don't appropriately let her know it's not right, then as binxy said above, you're simply letting their idiocy continue and who would really be happy with this.

Post of the thread.

Girls who openly flirt, only for you to find out they're unavailable are shockers. Why do it?

^A number of reasons, all relating to their ego needing to be stroked.

And guys do this (how many times do you see some bloke who has no chance with a girl, comment on say her facebook, 'wow looking good babe!' in an obvious photo-whoring pic? pathetic blokes)

- papa or mama never loved them enough, so seeking confirmation based on their physical from strangers gives them that attention they craved as a child
- insecure with themselves deep down inside, so again seeking confirmation from blokes via flirting
- a need to still be able to 'outcompete' their female peers as to who is the hottest

blah blah blah

I blame soft utensils that play these mind games back.

Once a chick has learnt how easy it is to manipulate some blokes she will forever be trying to, and it ****s guys up which ****s girls up, and the cycle spins round n round till someone says **** THIS and takes a break from all the s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most women in Western countries suffer from a Cluster B personality disorder, usually Borderline (instability in self-image, mood, behavior, and interpersonal relationships) or Histrionic (attention-seeking, superficial, childish and melodramatic). Studies from the UK suggest the number of women with these disorders may be as high as 88%.

You wouldn't buy property without an inspection. You wouldn't buy a car without a road test. You wouldn't get a book from the library without reading the back. Don't date her until she has a psychological evaluation.

I've observed many females that pull the 'test' on guys, namely their boyfriends.

eg. a girl will say something as a lie, which is really a test to see if the guy will recognise if what she has said is indeed lie

guy - "how many weetbix would u like for breakfast dear?"

girl - "just two please"

guy - *prepares two weetbix with milk and gives to girl*

girl - "why are there only two weetbix here?"

guy - "you asked for two didn't you?"

girl - "yeah but you should KNOW that i always have 4 weetbix for breakfast!!!"

girl proceeds to blast him

Now, using the principle in this example, you could come up with millions of scenarios, but theyall remain the same - needless arguments/head****s/mindgames that are performed to start s**t. Why? Because it's a "test".

Idiocy - why needlessly argue when it clearly is not called for.

Extremely stupid, and any girl with this mindframe deserves the 'cya later' in my opinion. Otherwise, if you don't appropriately let her know it's not right, then as binxy said above, you're simply letting their idiocy continue and who would really be happy with this.

^A number of reasons, all relating to their ego needing to be stroked.

And guys do this (how many times do you see some bloke who has no chance with a girl, comment on say her facebook, 'wow looking good babe!' in an obvious photo-whoring pic? pathetic blokes)

- papa or mama never loved them enough, so seeking confirmation based on their physical from strangers gives them that attention they craved as a child
- insecure with themselves deep down inside, so again seeking confirmation from blokes via flirting
- a need to still be able to 'outcompete' their female peers as to who is the hottest

blah blah blah

Girls are more vain than men.

Anyway girls lose that bullshit when they get older and their face falls off and they aren't attractive anymore.

Most women in Western countries suffer from a Cluster B personality disorder, usually Borderline (instability in self-image, mood, behavior, and interpersonal relationships) or Histrionic (attention-seeking, superficial, childish and melodramatic). Studies from the UK suggest the number of women with these disorders may be as high as 88%.

You wouldn't buy property without an inspection. You wouldn't buy a car without a road test. You wouldn't get a book from the library without reading the back. Don't date her until she has a psychological evaluation.

Like those groups of girls who scream through concerts shouting out "look at me!,look at me!"

P.S. my gf is cool.

She was born in the 60s like me and is not a wacko or listens to s**t music or tries to keep up with the Jones like girls of today.

No dramas.

Girls are more vain than men.

Anyway girls lose that bullshit when they get older and their face falls off and they aren't attractive anymore.
I've got a female friend whose 30 and still a virgin.

Now its not because shes waiting, its because shes just so picky its not funny. she won't give the guy the time of day if hes wearing ugly shoes, has dirty finger nails, doesn't drink the right drinks, swears near her, isn't as funny as she would like, has too long a hair or not enough, isn't earning enough or is too wrapped up in what he earns and so on.

Now its not because shes waiting, its because shes just so picky its not funny. she won't give the guy the time of day if hes wearing ugly shoes, has dirty finger nails, doesn't drink the right drinks, swears near her, isn't as funny as she would like, has too long a hair or not enough, isn't earning enough or is too wrapped up in what he earns and so on.

You just have to get the impression here that she's absolutely massive (Scale Breaking) completely socially backwards, with green teeth and absolutely no bodily maintenance. A real troll woman.

If people are that picky it's usually because they're trying to balance out their own rediculous amount of flaws on someone else.

You just have to get the impression here that she's absolutely massive (Scale Breaking) completely socially backwards, with green teeth and absolutely no bodily maintenance. A real troll woman.

If people are that picky it's usually because they're trying to balance out their own rediculous amount of flaws on someone else.
thing is shes a nice girl, very good looking and i would "slam her"

Ummm... What the **** is this guy doing making breakfast for her?

lol i just tried to create a very simplistic scenario that most likely does occur as seen by other rants on here

^I wouldn't really know but in theory this really would make a lot of sense if it indeed happens.

Why do girls act in the manner they do with regards to the mindgames in my previous post?

Because guys let them, signalling to the female her control and power over the man to do such things. Why is this? Because the majority of men out there all too often get on their knees and hail a female if they think she looks attractive, in effect surrendering a lot of his own dignity and any power he might have in his interactions with her.

See the following quote in this post.

^Interesting, and makes me think of a lot of questions.

- Has she had a boyfriend before? If so, how does the issue of sex go in their relationship?
- how funny is she?
- How much does she earn from her job?
- What does she actually do for a living?
- How physically attractive would she be considered by the general male population?
- How superficial is she? (not relatively speaking, but in and of herself)
- How are her manners?
- How would you rate her as an overall catch?
- What would you say are her faults? (besides this 'picky-ness')
- Fair to say that, following on from my response to smasha's quote in this post, she has had a shitload of guys complimenting her for no reason (other than being in awe of her) throughout her life?

My bad if this sounds like an interrogation, but I'm interested to know about the make-up of a woman such as that which you have described.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back