Why do workers vote Liberal?

Remove this Banner Ad

holy ******* sh*t

That'll do me

All coming from a guy who doesn't even vote

You can't make this sh*t up

Can you discuss why labor wants centralisation of work force and the flow on relationship with big business and their policies as highlighted?

I was studied accounting at the time and listening to Shorten try and explain franking credits made me wonder if I'd misunderstood the unit completely.
The Liberals framed it as Labor trying to steal money from pensioners, and it worked.

Shorten didn't even need to sell anything in the first place either. If all he'd done is attack the Liberals for being unstable he probably would have won. Instead, he overwhelmed people with policies he couldn't even articulate.

Shorten absolutely botched that one. What an outrageously sh*t leader he is.
And fu** Albanese too while I'm here.
You studied accounting?

You studied accounting?

Yeah I thought it was a really important step in my career development.
And it was; but an even more important step was renouncing it.

Accounting absolutely sucks, it really does.

Liberal represents the worker and the small guy
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Sure. You live in a fantasy world that only has a tenuous connection with the truth.

you are more than welcome to make unfounded statements

but I note you were presented with facts and unable to respond as to the connection between labor and unions, the need for unions to be centralised (to lord over labour and collect bribes from large businesses) and labors policies which favoured big business and the wealthy being:
  • removing negative gearing from the ordinary but keeping it for the wealthy
  • removing franking credit rebates from the ordinary but maintaining the full benefit for the wealthy and attacking the foundations of a progressive tax system; and
  • even the mining tax favoured big miners and penalise smaller local enterprises

You have a tendency to hide behind abstraction when someone notices you've said something stupid.

Do you disagree that liberals see the strength in our economy being small business and the success of individuals?

Please refer the above post on labor's centrally controlled model

I note there is "no it's not" but the inability to discuss the unions needs and labor's policies.

Do you disagree that liberals see the strength in our economy being small business and the success of individuals?

Please refer the above post on labor's centrally controlled model

I note there is "no it's not" but the inability to discuss the unions needs and labor's policies.
See. Abstraction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When conservatives say they want “freedom” they mean the freedom for your employers to screw you over at every turn.

If they could they’d get rid of minimum wages, whatever IR protections are left, guaranteed sick and holiday leave, unfair dismissal laws, anything they could think of.

When conservatives say they want “freedom” they mean the freedom for your employers to screw you over at every turn.

If they could they’d get rid of minimum wages, whatever IR protections are left, guaranteed sick and holiday leave, unfair dismissal laws, anything they could think of.

They'd eventually like the 'freedom' to charge regular people to breathe air if they could get to that point.

Cohaagen from Total Recall would be a card carrying member of the liberal party if he existed here.

Yeah well I just read the Labor party polices and compared them to the Libs. I'll voting libs thanks. Wage gap, social housing, justice reinvestment, better funded ABC, just to name a few.

Yeah well I just read the Labor party polices and compared them to the Libs. I'll voting libs thanks. Wage gap, social housing, justice reinvestment, better funded ABC, just to name a few.
Can you point me to some Liberal Party policies on an issue like social housing so that as a centrist like you, I too can carefully compare and contrast the two platforms?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back