Certified Legendary Thread Why is the Anzac TV logo so darn big?!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure what happened in your childhood for you to hate the ANZAC logo so much.

A wise man once told me respect is something you earn and not expect. Perhaps children being raised to forcibly respect something they have no idea about is why they hate the logo so much.

I mean how many of these soldiers wanted to cut social services and lynch gays for example? Food for thought. I don't even know who they were and I'm just supposed to automatically respect them otherwise I a big arsehole :(

I knew a guy who bullied me all throughout primary school who got brain damaged in Afghanistan. Was a blood hungry mother*er. Running on adrenaline like Warwick Capper. Lest I never forget that guy.

Last edited:
A wise man once told me respect is something you earn and not expect. Perhaps children being raised to forcibly respect something they have no idea about is why they hate the logo so much.

I mean how many of these soldiers wanted to cut social services and lynch gays for example? Food for thought. I don't even know who they were and I'm just supposed to automatically respect them otherwise I a big arsehole :(
Thor Odinson didn’t lay down his life in the Dardanelles for us to turn his sacrifice into a cartoon.

t
I do hate the focus every year on the guys who returned and seem really emotionally damaged by the whole thing. Surely they could find a few who really enjoyed the whole killing people thing and just generally have a more better attitude than those guys who got caught, hated it, and, truth be told, probably really hadn't done their job that well. Focus a bit more on the upsides next year would be nice.

t
I do hate the focus every year on the guys who returned and seem really emotionally damaged by the whole thing. Surely they could find a few who really enjoyed the whole killing people thing and just generally have a more better attitude than those guys who got caught, hated it, and, truth be told, probably really hadn't done their job that well. Focus a bit more on the upsides next year would be nice.
Battlefront 2 is great but I mean couldn't they have at least gotten someone who sounded a bit like Mark Hamill to voice Luke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather the ANZAC logo take up the whole screen than have to read posts where people write 'M8' instead of 'mate'. How fruity is that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back