Mitch Lewis is on the verge of big things

Remove this Banner Ad

He has historically performed poorly against McKay.

Only time he's kicked a bag on him is when the game was over at half time and he had a few seagull goals in junktime.

Always gets sucked into a wrestling match against him which plays to Ben's strengths.

If he played like a true CHF and lead up to the contest he would fare much better against Ben where his mobility can be exposed.

Didn't have a great game today but that's why Essendon are paying McKay the massive dollarydoos.

Also Hawks delivery into 50 was pretty rank today.
Our forward line is still working itself out, and the coaches highlighted this heading into the season.
Gunston and Bruest know what each other are going to do almost every time they get near it, but Ginnivan, Chol, Lewis, Watson all need to work each other out(and not get in each others way).

Didn't have a great game today but that's why Essendon are paying McKay the massive dollarydoos.

Also Hawks delivery into 50 was pretty rank today.

I thought our delivery was much improved. We were kicking it into very good areas. It was a big issue last year.

Our problem was the forwards kept getting in each others way. Understandable given that with the exception of Lewis, Breust and Gunston, this is their first game together as a unit.

Will need some more time to gel.

s**t me up the wall seeing these guys spoil each other by getting into the leading lanes.

I thought our delivery was much improved. We were kicking it into very good areas. It was a big issue last year.

Our problem was the forwards kept getting in each others way. Understandable given that with the exception of Lewis, Breust and Gunston, this is their first game together as a unit.

Will need some more time to gel.

s**t me up the wall seeing these guys spoil each other by getting into the leading lanes.

You would know your team better than me. I didn't see much good delivery but hard on TV to see if that is the kicker or the forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He must have pulled off a major illusion in the tournament that I saw him play in then. Hits it an absolute mile.

Strange that you would dispute a fairly easily proven fact.
He wasn't in the tournament, he played off the front tees.

Less than 2% of golfers play off scratch.

That makes him a very good golfer.

Your previous statement was incorrect and that's fine as we all make boo boos. Your digging of the heels defending the incorrect statement is simply idiotic.

I thought he was off 3...
The guys making money are off around +5 or better, huge difference

Oh, you seem to have taken the suggestion that he should give up footy to play golf literally.

That’s even more absurd.

Your previous statement was incorrect and that's fine as we all make boo boos. Your digging of the heels defending the incorrect statement is simply idiotic.
I've played off plus for over 15 years, the pros make me look like a 27 handicapper

But so what. Thousands of Aussies and tens of thousands of yanks would play.off "scratch". Half the Aussie cricket team.

To go pro you need to be miles and miles better than that.

Also depends what courses etc .and what club. Not all "scratch" golfers are equal. Some clubs are more serious than others.

Hed be absolutely miles and miles and miles away from pro golf.

Meanwhile he's injured again and hasn't touched the ball so far this season.

To be pro you need be top 0.02% of golfers.

And that's just some so called "club pro".

To make the the actual tour you need to be much better than that.

But so what. Thousands of Aussies and tens of thousands of yanks would play.off "scratch". Half the Aussie cricket team.

To go pro you need to be miles and miles better than that.

Also depends what courses etc .and what club. Not all "scratch" golfers are equal. Some clubs are more serious than others.

Hed be absolutely miles and miles and miles away from pro golf.

Meanwhile he's injured again and hasn't touched the ball so far this season.

I'm not suggesting Lewis can make money off golf but the statement that he isn't a good golfer is clearly false.

Anyone that plays off scratch is a good golfer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back