Why The ****ies Haven't Risen - Yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to make light of your post Jane, but I was trying like buggery to figure out the heading of your post ...

Was it about the "p.i.s.sies", or the "w.a.n.kies", or even the c.o.c.kies" ?

Then I realised, after getting a fair way through the article that it was about the Shi'ites, or as they're known to their friends - the "s.h.i.ties" ...

As posted in an earlier thread - Shiite asked by gormless UK journo if he was still scared of Saddam and unwilling to trust Allied assurances replies after incredulous pause - "Please... don't ask stupid questions"

We have absolutely no concept of what these people have lived through for decades. Watch some of the interviews with Brit soldiers - bewildered by the use of civilians as shields in Basra.

Originally posted by Hawkforce
As posted in an earlier thread - Shiite asked by gormless UK journo if he was still scared of Saddam and unwilling to trust Allied assurances replies after incredulous pause - "Please... don't ask stupid questions"

We have absolutely no concept of what these people have lived through for decades. Watch some of the interviews with Brit soldiers - bewildered by the use of civilians as shields in Basra.

Soldiers bewildered? How extraordinary. I think the bewilderment had set in a long time before they arrived in Iraq. More likely around the time they enlisted.

Just goes to show what happens when you conduct a war against people who don't play cricket. Hang on, do the Yanks play cricket?

Originally posted by GhostofJimJess
Sorry to make light of your post Jane, but I was trying like buggery to figure out the heading of your post ...

Was it about the "p.i.s.sies", or the "w.a.n.kies", or even the c.o.c.kies" ?

Then I realised, after getting a fair way through the article that it was about the Shi'ites, or as they're known to their friends - the "s.h.i.ties" ...

Ghost - Bigfooty saved me from myself, and I am grateful for that. Should have realised that Shiites could be taken for S***s.

And wld hate to be banned or censored.
For eg What's happened to Lestat? Where is he and why isn't he on this board?
Of all postings I have read, his wld be the most relevant and illuminating at this point in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back