Opinion Why we should trade Taite Peers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I missed "Peers" when I first read it.
Then again, there was a lot to take in.

This absolute crap is why I don't post much these days.

What absolute garbage. If the mods had any credibility they would delete this thread which is an absolute joke.

Delete%20This%20Thread.jpg

i think this thread deserves another look at
its been 2 years now since this was posted and i think i was just purely ahead of my time
hasnt developed how we would have like and is an inbetween player cant play on the bigs anymore and struggles on the medium sized players
so i think is as good as time as any to let him go say good luck and hopefully bring in something of good return like koby stevens who will be a player

bit rude to come into my thread and not add anything to the discussion im just trying to voice an opinion about tayte so please your more than welcome to stay and discuss

Pears' currency is * all ATM, we would get no value what so ever.
I'm prepared to back him in to come good, he's literally had ALL of the injuries.
Could still become a formidable defender, even though he's a tad undersized.

Needs to watch lots of Gibson over the summer.

It's not as if he's untradeable, most are. However in short, no we shouldn't trade taeyete piers

you would still get a srespectable trade for him
as i said straight swap for koby stevens would do me just fine
i think that players like tyte while they have undoubted ability they just lack that one attribute to make them a good afl player
tayte is not a penetrating kick nor is he really good one v one all he is is a good third dfender whioch can be found much more than a good inside mid while flethcher adds something to being third man tayte adds nothing more than being the right size good player wrong team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which peers of Tayte's does the OP suggest we trade?
hooker maybe
being truthful i would love nothing more than pears becoming a great player for the efc i just hope if he is not traded he begins to show the potenttial we know he has
he needs to change his mindset as just like half of our team they think they are better players than what they are

hooker maybe
being truthful i would love nothing more than pears becoming a great player for the efc i just hope if he is not traded he begins to show the potenttial we know he has
he needs to change his mindset as just like half of our team they think they are better players than what they are

... And takes the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back