Analysis Will our game plan win finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

You nervous Nellys can do the hand wringing, I'm going into full Trump mode.

This is the greatest team that has played football, let me tell you folks, And I know these guys are the best. We have the best players, Sloane, Tex, Eddie and the rest. They told us we wouldn't win, that we'd still struggle against the Hawks and Swans look at them now. SAD. Crooked Rucci, the Victorian media and hasbeen players want us to fail, well let me tell you, we weren't supposed to beat GWS, we did, the Hawks at the G, hard, we beat them too the pretenders, the Power and the Tigers, no contest.

As for our gameplan, we don't just have the one, we hit the ball hard and we move it fast, we can drop it long to JJ in the square and when they clog that up Tex , Smith and Co can shoot from 50. I'm telling you folks you haven't seen anything like this before the establishment hate us but we're here and we're winning.

You are not a swallowing Janus BS are you that the Bulldogs better beware against you?

You are more than slightly below their level and they are up with GWS and maybe below us slightly but we haven't played them.

They could have beaten GWS, GWS blew you away with one qtr.

As for comparing Richmonds and your performance against us, you were playing at home, AO is a graveyard for opposition teams when they play us there. You started well but we dominated for the next 2 qtrs but didn't put the score on the board. Your mini comeback would have meant nothing and even then we ran away with the game.

Try again look at Bulldogs v Brisbane against Port v Brisbane.

And Richmond are horrible, won't finish in the 8. Your mad if you think otherwise.

And Richmond are horrible, won't finish in the 8. Your mad if you think otherwise.

You are using the worst team in the comp as a marker that you are good?

Congratulations. You can certainly downhill skii.

So you are confident you'll beat the Bulldogs?

At 5:1 who outside the 8 will replace them?

You are using the worst team in the comp as a marker that you are good?

Congratulations. You can certainly downhill skii.

Mate you cant have your cake and eat it too.

The only team i can compare with the bulldogs that weve both played is Brisbane. Clearly we trounced them and clearly Bullies took a while but managed to beat them by 5 goals. I think both teams played them at the Gabba but if bullies played at home then my argument is further stregthened.

Be it as it may, i am.happy for people like youbto underestimate us and for us to fly under the radar.

I just cant stand a comparison with Richmond who are deadset flogs.

Mate you cant have your cake and eat it too.

The only team i can compare with the bulldogs that weve both played is Brisbane. Clearly we trounced them and clearly Bullies took a while but managed to beat them by 5 goals. I think both teams played them at the Gabba but if bullies played at home then my argument is further stregthened.

Be it as it may, i am.happy for people like youbto underestimate us and for us to fly under the radar.

I just cant stand a comparison with Richmond who are deadset flogs.
Do you actually follow the AFL?

You both played the Giants. The Giants smashed you in a qtr. The Bulldogs lost by a kick.

You think both teams played at the Gabba? Wrong Brisbane played WB at Ethiad.

You thought Melbourne are out of the 8.

Dont clutter our board if you dont actually follow the game and have no idea what you are talking about.

So you are not confident you will beat the Bulldogs so why exactly should I be guessing again?

Melbourne are in the 8.
Im not confident well beat anyone. Mate this is the AFL. An even contest on any given day, h3nce my nervousness on any match day.

Proven by Collingwood bullying Geelong weekend past.

But hey if thats your attitude you guys are going 23 and zip and undefeated throughout the finals. Hopefully your players with their young mindset think the same.

S
Do you actually follow the AFL?

You both played the Giants. The Giants smashed you in a qtr. The Bulldogs lost by a kick.

You think both teams played at the Gabba? Wrong Brisbane played WB at Ethiad.

You thought Melbourne are out of the 8.

Dont clutter our board if you dont actually follow the game and have no idea what you are talking about.

Semantics mate.

Bulldogs playing at etihad strengthens my argument.

We were close to GWS all gane untik thenfinal quarter where the loss of Ryder really adverseley affected us.

And whatever melbourne in or out the 8 doesnt matter, Richmond will be replaced by the dons or the saints.

Gee whiz your thick. Its called looking at the bigger picture not of you made a spelling error or you didnt know where one team played another team. Grow up champ.

If your going to engage in football talk, at least do so with a slither of intelligence.

S

Semantics mate.

Bulldogs playing at etihad strengthens my argument.

We were close to GWS all gane untik thenfinal quarter where the loss of Ryder really adverseley affected us.

And whatever melbourne in or out the 8 doesnt matter, Richmond will be replaced by the dons or the saints.

Gee whiz your thick. Its called looking at the bigger picture not of you made a spelling error or you didnt know where one team played another team. Grow up champ.

If your going to engage in football talk, at least do so with a slither of intelligence.
You question my intelligence when you don't know who has played, where they have played and who is in the 8? Nice one flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You nervous Nellys can do the hand wringing, I'm going into full Trump mode.

This is the greatest team that has played football, let me tell you folks, And I know these guys are the best. We have the best players, Sloane, Tex, Eddie and the rest. They told us we wouldn't win, that we'd still struggle against the Hawks and Swans look at them now. SAD. Crooked Rucci, the Victorian media and hasbeen players want us to fail, well let me tell you, we weren't supposed to beat GWS, we did, the Hawks at the G, hard, we beat them too the pretenders, the Power and the Tigers, no contest.

As for our gameplan, we don't just have the one, we hit the ball hard and we move it fast, we can drop it long to JJ in the square and when they clog that up Tex , Smith and Co can shoot from 50. I'm telling you folks you haven't seen anything like this before the establishment hate us but we're here and we're winning.

Too many syllables being used. Not enough word salad and the need to stop your eyeballs bleeding while attempting to follow logic was not there for this to come close to Trump [unintelligible]. ;)

Brisbane gave everything to beat the Bulldogs, and they fell short, it is completely understandable that they would get flogged the next week, it is the nature of competition, you give your all and you fall short then it is devastatingly deflating, in particular for a team that isn't travelling well to begin with. If anyone doesn't consider this as a major contributing factor in the Lions performance, their endeavour and intensity against the Bulldogs compared to their performance, their endeavour and intensity against the Power, then they have rocks in their head.

Brisbane gave everything to beat the Bulldogs, and they fell short, it is completely understandable that they would get flogged the next week, it is the nature of competition, you give your all and you fall short then it is devastatingly deflating, in particular for a team that isn't travelling well to begin with. If anyone doesn't consider this as a major contributing factor in the Lions performance, their endeavour and intensity against the Bulldogs compared to their performance, their endeavour and intensity against the Power, then they have rocks in their head.
Exactly this. It truly was glaringly pathetic.

How long is Boak out?
They only haven't had him for one game right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
No doubt they have a full squad. But you just want to argue that the Power are an injury away from being mediocre or half our squad would beat Brisbane. I am sure you are correct on both counts.

I am only arguing that Power > Richmond.

I say we let it go, grab a glass of rum, and sit back with Sailor Jerry. Cheers!!

Mind boggling. Brisbane are the measuring stick. Where is the :rolleyes: emoji.

No doubt they have a full squad. But you just want to argue that the Power are an injury away from being mediocre or half our squad would beat Brisbane. I am sure you are correct on both counts.

I am only arguing that Power > Richmond.

I say we let it go, grab a glass of rum, and sit back with Sailor Jerry. Cheers!!
Let the carnage unfold

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back