Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

It can in terms of self. I'm a Collingwood supporter. My parents barrack for Essendon, so it's not genetic. I chose it.

No idea why so many want to impose identification onto others. Although the idea amuses me of trying to convince a bunch of people who identify as Carlton supporters that they are actually Melbourne supporters.
That would have been a terrible home to grow up in

My point is that conspiracy theorists originally raised the alarm - were wildly mocked...zero hedge was banned by Twitter for posting the link....now the theory, at the very least, is considered to in play.
Not really. I mean, it's a theory but it has little evidence to back it and has been used by CT'ers to justify weird behavior and demands.

My point is that conspiracy theorists originally raised the alarm - were wildly mocked...zero hedge was banned by Twitter for posting the link....now the theory, at the very least, is considered to in play.
Conspiracy theorists didn't raise the alarm.

In about Jan 2020, China's leading coronavirus expert did an interview where she basically said that her initial response was "Fcuk. I hope it's not a leak from one of our labs." The potential for it being a leak was part of the story from the start. Conspiracy theorists have just run with a whole swag of made up evidence to support unsubstantiated claims that they've pushed as certain truth. Including going with the wacky idea of it being intentional - often told as though it's a fact.

Conspiracy theorists, the ones down rabbit holes, and people who use words like woke to describe stuff they don't like, are generally frightened, triggered and very gullible people who are victims of cons aimed at fooling them into acting or voting against their own interests. Blinded by patently obvious bullshit, the poor dumb fools can't see the real conspiracy, that they're victims of self interested grifters.

Conspiracy theorists, the ones down rabbit holes, and people who use words like woke to describe stuff they don't like, are generally frightened, triggered and very gullible people who are victims of cons aimed at fooling them into acting or voting against their own interests. Blinded by patently obvious bullshit, the poor dumb fools can't see the real conspiracy, that they're victims of self interested grifters.
You sound like the kind of right thinking intelligent fella who should buy a Premium Membership!

Wait, isn’t the earth flat? Every time I walk outside the earth feels flat…..

?
But if you look around carefully how much of it is actually flat, especially outside cities and towns where its been flattened out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the other thread, why does right wing philosophy attract less intelligent people?
"God told me" to post the article on this thread

Put yourself in the mid of a hysterical right winger. Ben fordham comes on and says anzac woke outrage. You’re ready. Let’s go.

No anzac biscuits?!?!?! OUTRAGE.

Oh they still sell them. Just not the tins.

Um…that’s disrespectful…maybe…kind of.

How do you summon the anger? Particularly when you already boycotted them for jan 26.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back