World Test Championship Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

If I know NZ's history in finals there is a high likelihood that they get within 10 runs of victory here before bad light stops play due to having to go off the reading from day 2.

I might be a bit ignorant here but how is Wagner allowed to bowl a bouncer every ball, isn't it limited to 2 an over? This is pretty much Bodyline tactics we're seeing right now

These commentators talking rubbish about getting a result, very few draws in English conditions and how great everything is!

Although I understand they are paid to do it, it's borderline deception the way cricket commentators always promote a contest and/or probable win for either team (while ignoring the obvious reality of the state of the match) solely to retain a viewing audience...

Although I understand they are paid to do it, it's borderline deception the way cricket commentators always promote a contest and/or probable win for either team (while ignoring the obvious reality of the state of the match) solely to retain a viewing audience...
And it isn't as though draws can't be captivating, either.

I might be a bit ignorant here but how is Wagner allowed to bowl a bouncer every ball, isn't it limited to 2 an over? This is pretty much Bodyline tactics we're seeing right now
It's 2 over shoulder height. Alot of Wagner's bouncers are chest height or lower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope all those "it's a draw, no other result possible" people end up with egg on their face.

Bookies going nuts! NZ now into $1.25, while a draw is suddenly out to $5.50...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back