Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

いや、みんな私に投票してるよ。どうしようかな?知っている。私が望むものは何でも
Nothing really changes, does it.

I’m gutted there is no role for Fijis most famous WWII soldier and posthumous recipient of the Victoria Cross, Sefa Sukanaivalu, who famously gave his life to preserve the global order.

Is it too late for a rewrite and a role Cadsky Footypie32?

I see the melon has gotten on the front foot and voted for me before I could vote for him. How bad!

An archaic World War One tactical manoeuvre that just won’t cut it in the second great war. I mean we have invented radar now and if the melon would just trust it he would know I fight for good.

I expect a lot of melon missteps so everytime I detect one I will dispense to him some of the parenting wisdom i have acquired over the years.

Take notes melon.

View attachment 1988614

If I don't play my toddler at chess, I'd never win any games. It's good for my self-esteem, I mean her, resilience.

You strike me as a sonar guy, Fiji. Let us vote each other and find out who truly is making missteps.

CursingFijian again thanks Footypie32 Cadsky

If I don't play my toddler at chess, I'd never win any games. It's good for my self-esteem, I mean her, resilience.

You strike me as a sonar guy, Fiji. Let us vote each other and find out who truly is making missteps.

CursingFijian again thanks Footypie32 Cadsky

1715651025936.png

いいえ、私は貴族です、よろしくお願いします
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Wiz might be good this time cos he's joining in a bit unlike his evil games.

Bonce has my intuitive hair standing on end with all that Emperor stuff. It's the way he expresses it in Japanese that makes me suspicious.🤔 My Hiragana reading is average, but the katakana slant makes me think I have a good read on him.

thanks Footypie32 Cadsky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back