Worst Start To A Season Since...

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Adam stabbed Eve with a twig and berries.

Its time that Crocker and Tudor shows some gumption, they step down at years end or they step up and bang the door down......either Scott is a world best salesman or they're too yellow to comment honestly.

The *head in charge wanted to throw out "Shinboner Spirit" as a joke.

He's achieved that for sure. Bum pats etc....losses mount.

Meh

We went 1 and 21 in 1972.

The list contained 10 players that went on to win premierships with North and 2 others that played in losing grand finals.

Meh

We went 1 and 21 in 1972.

The list contained 10 players that went on to win premierships with North and 2 others that played in losing grand finals.
Yes but that was after a change of coach and a recruiting campaign that saw us attract some greats of the game. We ain't winning the Premiership with the current Turkey in charge. Even if Kelly and Martin become Roos. This idiot's record speaks for itself. :stern look

Yes but that was after a change of coach and a recruiting campaign that saw us attract some greats of the game. We ain't winning the Premiership with the current Turkey in charge. Even if Kelly and Martin become Roos. This idiot's record speaks for itself. :stern look

Say what you really think Zondor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we've had more good than bad under Scott and despite the unfortunate three losses this year, we're not too far off it again.

Bright-lights include Garner's presence and play on field, the emergence of Dumont (and hopefully of Wood), McDonald's games, and the debuting of a number of kids that look like they might be alright.
True, like everyone I'd like the coach to phase out Swallow and Thompson and start playing their replacements but I can see that playing all kids like Carlton did this week isn't a particularly good strategy either. The selection committee needs a different balance between playing our experienced and inexperienced players.

Did you ask him what he really thought? to be honest I'm surprise he stopped to talk to you......back in the day he had his head up his arse.
We had a chat for 5-10 minutes. He watches when he can but didn't seem all that enthusiastic about the game these days. He's busy running the real estate agency which he said was going very well. TBH, if we ditched Scott, I'd be throwing the house at Clarko.

Did you ask him what he really thought? to be honest I'm surprise he stopped to talk to you......back in the day he had his head up his arse.

Walked past him once with a 'g'day Denis' and got a 'g'day son' back. Having said that, I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt him when he was in charge of the team.

Walked past him once with a 'g'day Denis' and got a 'g'day son' back. Having said that, I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt him when he was in charge of the team.
Said hello to him at Flemington one day, he was with little Tony Elshaug.......both of em were twats that day. Could have easily backhanded both of them with the one swipe and they both would go flying. Nah not impressed on my 1st and only meeting.
Actually the same day I met Steven Tingay........and at that time he was one of the best going around, humble and we had a good laugh shared a beer and genuinely personable.

Had a chat with Pagan in Moonee Ponds a week ago. Bring back the Messiah!

This is the Messiah's Ladder (if your auntie had balls...)

Current 2017 Ladder IF each losing team had scored just one more goal.
20 Adelaide 142.6
16 Geelong 137.1
16 GWS Giants 132.5
16 Richmond 131.1 *
12 Port Adelaide 136.9
12 Western Bulldogs 108.2
12 Melbourne 105.3 *
12 West Coast 104.2
------------------------------------
12 Gold Coast 90.5
12 North Melbourne 87.5
8 Essendon 93.0 *
8 St.Kilda 92.9
4 Sydney 81.9
4 Fremantle 78.0
4 Hawthorn 73.9
4 Carlton 71.0
0 Collingwood 90.4 *
0 Brisbane Lions 78.3

Throw in that we've clearly had the hardest draw so far and I reckon we'd be licking our lips. Oh well. :(

This is the Messiah's Ladder (if your auntie had balls...)

Current 2017 Ladder IF each losing team had scored just one more goal.
20 Adelaide 142.6
16 Geelong 137.1
16 GWS Giants 132.5
16 Richmond 131.1 *
12 Port Adelaide 136.9
12 Western Bulldogs 108.2
12 Melbourne 105.3 *
12 West Coast 104.2
------------------------------------
12 Gold Coast 90.5
12 North Melbourne 87.5
8 Essendon 93.0 *
8 St.Kilda 92.9
4 Sydney 81.9
4 Fremantle 78.0
4 Hawthorn 73.9
4 Carlton 71.0
0 Collingwood 90.4 *
0 Brisbane Lions 78.3

Throw in that we've clearly had the hardest draw so far and I reckon we'd be licking our lips. Oh well. :(
Good post, but IF don't count for nought!
I was being facetious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back