Wrestling Fantasy Draft / Supercoach style

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone else here on these wrestling threads listen to the Busted Open podcast? I listened to one this morning and they have come up with a fantasy draft wrestling style where they had certain rules about how they had to draft like had to have 1 tag team, 1 female, and a talent from Raw, Smackdown, AEW and one from either Impact/NWA etc.

They were using a points system where it was based on wins, backstage appearances, promos, championships won, PPV appearances etc.

Wondering whether we could do something like that on here? Granted I don't watch NWA or Impact really but if we got enough interested maybe we could do something with Smackdown, Raw, NXT and AEW and come up with a points system and draft rules also?

Just an idea but I thought it might be a bit of fun with some good banter involved along the way.

so we do a draft and then what?

If it was set up like the podcast one they did a draft and now for the year they are doing a scoring system so you get points for wins etc. Potentially set a date like TLC at the end of the year and whoever has the most points after that event wins. Could even go through to WM and have a trade out period around TLC.

Would only need a minimum of 4 people keen I reckon to make it work?

Focus on Smackdown , Raw, AEW and NXT.

Determine the points for a Win, Backstage Angle , In Ring Promo, Title Win, PPV appearance, PPV Win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back