Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
people were sharing their experiences so i shared mine. no need to be salty.

Old "Not a Medical" Dr Campbell is gearing up for YouTube views to return to their peak today :D

For a guy who started off giving fairly decent advice, his need to post daily has ultimately meant he's ended up down a number of conspiracy rabbit holes.

For a guy who started off giving fairly decent advice, his need to post daily has ultimately meant he's ended up down a number of conspiracy rabbit holes.

He is funk:

lel pumping this thread back to cling to your precious covid. It's over, finished, has been for a very long time. You can go outside, even take off your masks

Vaccinations are as optional as the flu ones and it's largely being treated the same. It isn't that dangerous

donkey-kong.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect chief to volunteer for this, it’s the least he can do.
The next plandemic is just around the corner, keep your masks handy!

The Age:
Exclusive: The flu, malaria and even gonorrhoea will be studied to help the first lab of its type in the southern hemisphere stay one step ahead of the prime candidate for the next pandemic.

E2A8E2FE-D6D4-4CC9-B611-3AF41788DF12.jpeg

The Age:
Exclusive: The flu, malaria and even gonorrhoea will be studied to help the first lab of its type in the southern hemisphere stay one step ahead of the prime candidate for the next pandemic.

View attachment 1939793

All those backpackers up in Cairns can probably help with the gonorrhoea sample group.

The next plandemic is just around the corner, keep your masks handy!

The Age:

View attachment 1939793
Dogs vs the final boss(https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-06/german-man-receives-217-covid-vaccinations/103551990)

Spits at ten paces, the PPV bigfooty needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back