WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Love seeing this alert

View attachment 464784

Gives me my fix of what's coming up on the Network.

Thanks Cleavy , I appreciate it!

tenor.gif

Just got rid of Foxtel. Is the network worth getting?

In place of Foxtel?

Yes. Even just having the PPVs pays for itself.

If you need your fix of RAW/SD without Foxtel, you have 3 main choices: download/stream it/watch the youtube clips/gifs , watch the butchered versions on 9Go, OR watch "This Week in WWE" on the Network while waiting a month until they upload the full show.

If that's not your main concern, then getting NXT, 205 Live, PPVs and all the archives is well worth your investment.

http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2018/...urrent-top-star-and-wrestlemania-themed-sets/

Collections for Balor, Andre, and Wrestlemania coming in April.

you can watch 205 live (improved out of sight) and NXT on the network at the moment, plus delayed coverage of the Mixed Match Challenge.. Not to mention all PPV's.. *turns heel* for the low price of $9.99 (US)

Enjoying the photo shoot show with Cornette.
lol when the Russo popped up. "Next!"

Also a picture of Louisville came up and he thought it was somewhere else.

"Let me try this one more time...., Ah Louisville, I'd know it anywhere!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're trying to get a free month, but have been a subscriber before... Does anyone have an idea what needs to be changed 2nd time around?

Just a different email address does NOT work... So is it simply details like name, address, etc... Or is an entirely different credit-card required?

Ive signed up twice and the second time I used everything different. Definitely a different email, and credit card deets, different name and a fake postal address Im pretty sure (I cant quite remember now though). Just to be safe though just use your work address and phone number I guess or something like that? I cancelled it straight away and got the month free to see if I could get back into it, but I didnt.

Ive signed up twice and the second time I used everything different. Definitely a different email, and credit card deets, different name and a fake postal address Im pretty sure (I cant quite remember now though). Just to be safe though just use your work address and phone number I guess or something like that? I cancelled it straight away and got the month free to see if I could get back into it, but I didnt.

Yeah, I just tried changing everything except the c-card and it wouldn't go through... Anyone wanna lend me a credit-card? Preferably a limitless one! ;)

Surely, they don't IP trace you, do they?

Also, in addition to the free month trial for new subscribers, there is also a 3 months for $9.99 offer for new subscribers available. I was just meandering through wweshop.com and it popped up on my screen. I was leaning towards that as it would include 3 WWE ppvs & 2 NXT Takeovers.

Last edited:
Back