WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

24/7 WWE channel (ch 144) starts on Dec 6th according to Foxtel ad I just saw on RAW replay on Fox Sports.
WWE will continue to be available to all Foxtel subscribers on both the FOX8 channel and on a new, dedicated 24/7 WWE channel to launch from December 2022. That was in the press release. May of slipped past a few people including myself

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the new 24/7 channel will play classic shows? Or just rolling replays of current shows?
I presume it's like the daily network schedule, but I could be wrong. Maybe they switch to the local live broadcasts of RAW/SD etc in some instances?

I presume it's like the daily network schedule, but I could be wrong. Maybe they switch to the local live broadcasts of RAW/SD etc in some instances?

Oh yeah that actually makes sense.

The cynical part of me says binge will have the network only and raw/sd/nxt will continue to be shown only on kayo so you need to pay for both if you want it.

Looking at Binge right now, WWE Main Event from this week is uploaded on there.

Also noting that on RAW/SD/NXT and premium live events are live (and on demand) on Kayo as well.

Also noting that on RAW/SD/NXT and premium live events are live (and on demand) on Kayo as well.
Just seen Kayo has the 24/7 channel as well, so both Kayo and Binge have it.

I had a quick look the other day - could see the live channel, the raw/sd/nxt links and some other shows but where is the catalogue of old ppvs etc??

I had a quick look the other day - could see the live channel, the raw/sd/nxt links and some other shows but where is the catalogue of old ppvs etc??
Yeah don't see any of that, I don't think Aussies have been blocked from using the actual WWE Network for watching old school stuff yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of happy I have 1 less subscription but feels like a loss not having the network anymore, I'm assuming they are getting huge money to just cut everyone from the Network.

Do we know if the entire back catalogue of raw/smackdown/ppv/wcw etc will be added to binge.

Will be incredibly disappointed if I have to stop attitude era rewatch

We believe so. Starts next month

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

I hope you're right. A bit over a decade ago I started rewatching everything from 1997 onwards, and when I got to 2000 my wife started watching too. It was a real relief when the Network came out and I didn't have to keep searching for bootleg copies of all the shows. We're all the way up to 2007 now, so it'd be a real pity if we had to stop because the old shows aren't available anymore.

Just got my WWE Network subscription cancellation email from the WWE.

I'm actually pretty sad/disappointed that this is the case.

Would have preferred double dipping if it meant having the network as is now instead of hoping/praying Fox doesn't * us over.

Binge user interface is pretty horrible also... Would be awful if they lose the back catalogue, that is what most people are interested in.

was a wrestling fan growing up. and had a look at what they have added on foxtel.

In your house 1-DX
Armageddon 99-08
Bad Blood 2003

a few random No Mercy from the late 2010s, same with Hell in a cell.

WCW Great American Bash 86-2000
Slamboree 93-2000

whole bunch of PPVs from the mid 2010s-22 that i have never heard of.

I hope you're right. A bit over a decade ago I started rewatching everything from 1997 onwards, and when I got to 2000 my wife started watching too. It was a real relief when the Network came out and I didn't have to keep searching for bootleg copies of all the shows. We're all the way up to 2007 now, so it'd be a real pity if we had to stop because the old shows aren't available anymore.
um, torrents?

Back