WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can just picture 15 people watching and the rest of the half empty place being indifferent people having a pub lunch and irrelevant conversations.

The internet hated the Triple H vs Steiner matches but Steiner was mostly blamed for it as a hasbeen. *, remember when being 40 was hasbeen? Now people in their 50s headline WrestleMania and they play it completely straight :poo:

You'd probably need to be in the US or Canada surrounded by a good crowd for it to be worthwhile. Who the **** takes Monday off work to watch WrestleMania now?
I don't work WrestleMania lol
You would be surprised, a few pubs have WrestleMania party's & heaps of people go. Look for a venue where your local wrestling promotion is going to go & watch. The atmosphere will be awesome.

You'd probably need to be in the US or Canada surrounded by a good crowd for it to be worthwhile. Who the **** takes Monday off work to watch WrestleMania now?
That'd be me. It's either that or get spoiled before I knock off work. Plus since the s**t goes for 5+ hours now it's just easier to get it done during the day, rather than fit in at night with family duties.

I guess I'm very appreciative over the fact that a match is a match. Some are better than others of course but I don't really notice which wrestlers are smooth or don't stuff up in the ring. Thankfully. Because it would really take away from an already shitty product.

But I'm not stupid either I know who the best workers in the world are because some people just don't shut up about them.

Is there any way to watch everything chronologically easily?

I've started watching RAW from KOTR 96, but I wouldn't mind it just autoloading to PPVs rather than trawling through for them. Same with Smackdown when I get to that.

I've started watching RAW from KOTR 96, but I wouldn't mind it just autoloading to PPVs rather than trawling through for them. Same with Smackdown when I get to that.
Not that I've worked out. I started doing the same as you but with ECW from Steve Austin's debut in 1995 and I found if you jump on the WWE Network website on a PC it's a lot quicker and easier to navigate than my Samsung Smart TV app and probably PS4 and others.

Not that I've worked out. I started doing the same as you but with ECW from Steve Austin's debut in 1995 and I found if you jump on the WWE Network website on a PC it's a lot quicker and easier to navigate than my Samsung Smart TV app and probably PS4 and others.

The LG smart TV app is incredibly difficult to navigate as well compared to PC or apple device.

Very frustrating when using Netflix, which is cheaper, is so much easier to use on a similar TV app.

Pretty sure you can't. It would make it so much easier. I'm dreaming here but something like a playlist feature would be awesome. So you could add what shows you want and it just shows them all in chronological order.

Haven't been signed up to the network since April/May... As expected, got an email a day or 2 ago with a special deal... 3 months for 99 cents... Obviously, it's intended to fall just short of WrestleMania, but at least it includes the Rumble, the 3 PPVs around it & a TakeOver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the 2009 Rumble. I think they really dropped the ball with Jack Swagger.

Should’ve pushed him as evenly as ADR & Sheamus.
Swagger had no charisma. All he had going for him was the "we the people" thing with Zeb Colter.

Would you rather Swagger back then and probably still going now or Jinder's wwe comeback/now
Don't like either. There are plenty of other guys that deserve a world title more than them. (Eg AJ Styles, Nakamura, Owens or even Bobby Roode etc)

Don't like either. There are plenty of other guys that deserve a world title more than them. (Eg AJ Styles, Nakamura, Owens or even Bobby Roode etc)
Bobby would’ve got a push back then because he has the look. However that’s a loss to professional wrestling as his world title reign in TNA was the second best this decade behind Punk’s

Why do they deserve it more ? Don't get me wrong they're all great but they're not any more deserving just because of their work outside of WWE.

Why do they deserve it more ? Don't get me wrong they're all great but they're not any more deserving just because of their work outside of WWE.
Because the 4 people I listed are better than Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger. They are also 4 of Smackdowns top 6 stars which would include Randy Orton.

Because the 4 people I listed are better than Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger. They are also 4 of Smackdowns top 6 stars which would include Randy Orton.
I don't like Jinder but he's obviously busted his ass to keep his career going within the company and is equally as deserving as a few of guys who've only been with the company for 5 minutes.

I don't like Jinder but he's obviously busted his ass to keep his career going within the company and is equally as deserving as a few of guys who've only been with the company for 5 minutes.
Gotta agree with Chops no matter how terrible or how amazing some people are.

Better means nothing. A guy like Kofi Kingston is more worthy than 90% of the roster of being the top champion because of his loyalty and longevity.

Gotta agree with Chops no matter how terrible or how amazing some people are.

Better means nothing. A guy like Kofi Kingston is more worthy than 90% of the roster of being the top champion because of his loyalty and longevity.
No doubt Jinder got himself in shape but I find it hard to take him seriously when weeks before he was world champion on SD, he was on raw as a jobber.

That's why I group Jinder and Swagger together. Both guys just had the title thrown onto them out of the blue.

At least in Roodes case he went from TNA title to NXT title to the US title scene with Corbin and maybe down the track next year he might get a world title shot, there is a steady build there I reckon.

No doubt Jinder got himself in shape but I find it hard to take him seriously when weeks before he was world champion on SD, he was on raw as a jobber.

That's why I group Jinder and Swagger together. Both guys just had the title thrown onto them out of the blue.

At least in Roodes case he went from TNA title to NXT title to the US title scene with Corbin and maybe down the track next year he might get a world title shot, there is a steady build there I reckon.
So if say Kofi broke away from TND and became US champion tomorrow in a couple months time you could accept him winning the big one finally?

Keep in mind he’s a combined 14 time tag/IC/US champion.

Back