WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Armageddon 2000

Lawler was great, couldn't say 3 quarters of what he could back then on commentary now, I cringed at some the stuff he said like Ivory being a butterface lol.

Talent on the roster were all used so well.

Jeff Hardy was so athletic, I know that sounds stupid considering the huge moves but he could actually move well, Ross said on commentary he might not have a long career.

Wow Lita was hot, she copped an absolute flogging by Milenko.

Regal was brilliant forgot how good he could be.

Chyna was useless in the ring was up against Val Venis who could really work and still couldn't make her look good, Lita, Ivory, Molly Holly could run rings around her.

The old cell looks so much better.

American Badass Taker was underrated, would be a main event star still in today's age.

Loved Vince Pat and Briscoe.

Stephanie was annoying as hell in her segments forgot how young she was only 23.

K-Kwik and Road Dogg yeah umm OK.

Dudley boys were really really over.

Billy Gunn as IC champ wearing 2 earrings with short hair, push was never going to be successful.

Trish Stratus geez brought back some memories.

Rock promo, he was amazing in full flight.

The video package promo for this match was sensational.

Triple H theme music sucked.

Angle came out 3rd which was a little surprising.

Taker theme was awesome.

Loved the SCSA theme that pop was huge.

Match was good.

Rikishi was the odd man out in my opinion.

I can see why they never did this again alot going on tbh, would have been interesting watching it live as blokes must have been just sitting in corners doing nothing.

As a kid, the 2000 Armageddon VHS at my local blockbuster was always hot property purely for that 6 man HIAC

That cell was massive.

The whole backing up the truck to pull the cage apart was just dumb lol just lift the thing up.

Anyone heard anything on the Nexus Untold Doco? Was suppose to air a few weeks ago but can’t seem to find it anywhere on the Network.
Same with the Lex Luger Icon series.

the Luger one was supposed to air on 4th July, but they've delayed it "to give it a better lead in". not sure about the Nexus episode, delayed for some reason.

Just watched the 2001 Royal Rumble with all the lead up Raw and Smackdowns.

Hardy boys open almost every show.

Hot starts its actually crazy.

Austin starting to get his mojo back.

Triple H was so intense.

Trish and Stephanie stuff is overkill.

Chyna I can't believe was so highly rated.

RTC were a great group.

APA were great and would be the best team in division in todays WWE.

Kurt Angle to do what he has done in 12 months is unbelievable.

Just watched the 2001 Royal Rumble with all the lead up Raw and Smackdowns.

Hardy boys open almost every show.

Hot starts its actually crazy.

Austin starting to get his mojo back.

Triple H was so intense.

Trish and Stephanie stuff is overkill.

Chyna I can't believe was so highly rated.

RTC were a great group.

APA were great and would be the best team in division in todays WWE.

Kurt Angle to do what he has done in 12 months is unbelievable.

Funnily enough I was watching the same period not too long ago. Fantastic television. Stories interesting and flowing in out with each other. Stars treated like actual stars.

I still can’t believe how loud the pop is every time the glass shatters. It’s literally as if the roof gets blown off

Funnily enough I was watching the same period not too long ago. Fantastic television. Stories interesting and flowing in out with each other. Stars treated like actual stars.

I still can’t believe how loud the pop is every time the glass shatters. It’s literally as if the roof gets blown off

It's really worth the ticket alone.

I loved that entrance for Austin during that period, people talk about the Undertaker entrance which is amazing (seen 2 WMs) Austin for different reasons has to be right up there.

I kinda want to re-subscribe (it's been almost 2 years since ? I last had a subscription). I'd love to re-watch the glory years week by week, but I know if I re-subscribe I'll just do what I did at the tail end of the subscription and re-watch the same ppvs over and over and over again lol.

I kinda want to re-subscribe (it's been almost 2 years since ? I last had a subscription). I'd love to re-watch the glory years week by week, but I know if I re-subscribe I'll just do what I did at the tail end of the subscription and re-watch the same ppvs over and over and over again lol.

If you're not that committed to WWE, I'd suggest broadening your horizons.

Australian Wrestling Network has PCW, EPW, WrestleRock, I think it has the pre-COVID MCW as well.

Independent Wrestling TV has Death Match Down Under and PWA.

And then there's obviously FITE with AEW, ROH and Impact add-ons (although tbh I have no idea of the difference between Fite with ROH and Honor Club - I'll have to figure it out post-COVID when our Aussies head over there. I have a really strong feeling that Buddy Murphy/Matt Silva isn't going to do anything until he can have a match with Adam Brooks in ROH.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want a WWE docco on X-Pac one of my favourite wrestlers of all time from his start as 1,2,3 Kid to X-Pac/DX

Also happy for him that he’s sober and living a good life now.

Yeah I always like xpac as well from his debut onwards. I even enjoyed his heel turn in 95 when he joined DiBiase.

Back