2nds WWT Eagles vs Port Adelaide - Round 8 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

*Please note that the mods have decided that this shall be on the main part of the PAFC board on the weekend and will be moved to the Maggies sub-forum at the start of next week.*

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2016-05-12/squads-round-8

Port Adelaide Round 8 SANFL squad v Woodville-West Torrens
Saturday 14 May, Woodville Oval, 1.40pm (ACST)

In: Summerton, Carlile, Corcoran, Agius, Cooper
Out: Frampton (ankle), Hewett (finger), Amon, Howard (AFL)

PtMagpiesR8.jpg

Port Adelaide Round 8 Academy squad v Woodville-West Torrens
Saturday 14 May, Woodville Oval, 10.55am (ACST)

FB: J. Williams, Hollingworth-Hughes, Harris
HB: Halkias, Glover, Ginever
C: Miller, Stengle, Northeast
HF: Roads, Clements, K. Dixon
FF: Vassallo, Thorn, Cameron
Foll: Phelps, Proude, Barreau
Interchange from: Wheadon, Smith

I wonder if Masters will be dropped since Carlile, Clurey and Austin are in the side. He's been playing well, so I'd like to see Austin get thrown up forward to help Butch and Reynolds out.

I don't get much SANFL in Melbourne, but has Palmer been playing down back most of the year?
Half forward for the first 6 week and did nothing. Then played in the middle last week due to lack of midfield options and was almost BOG.

They always list the teams out weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get much SANFL in Melbourne, but has Palmer been playing down back most of the year?
Here you go. 7mate around Oz at midnight or just after on Sunday have VFL, Monday WAFL and Tuesday SANFL. This is the Melbourne TV guide midnight next Tuesday early Wednesday. So if you are not a night owl, set the digital recorder. Also 7 use their Plus 7 site to have full replays for the SANFL, WAFL and VFL, different URL's for each, that do chew up your band width a bit. Port are on once a month usually and looks like there are only 3 full replays, the other 2 leagues have 4 up at the moment.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sanfl/

upload_2016-5-12_18-30-28.png

upload_2016-5-12_18-32-20.png
m

That Academy team.

So many Port Adelaide royalty names (not sure how many are actually related)
Ginever and Northeast are sons of as I have met them at the Port Club. Will Northeast works behind the bar.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that this game is on 7Mate live in SA.
So 7mate has the SANFL live at 1am to 4am. Probably some campaigner at SANFL headquarters too proud to admit he made a mistake with the scheduling and claiming instead that this is the SANFL equivalent of a night test match.

So 7mate has the SANFL live at 1am to 4am. Probably some campaigner at SANFL headquarters too proud to admit he made a mistake with the scheduling and claiming instead that this is the SANFL equivalent of a night test match.
That's a delayed time in Melbourne.

Happy to see these threads temporarily elevated to the main board, good choice mods. :thumbsu:
Definitely, I only come here for footy stuff and often forget when the Magpies are playing. I know I can look at the sub forum, but that sounds like hard work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back