XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free codes for the backwards compatible Gears of War games if anyone wants them:

Gears 1: TGHQC-9QV2F-CQPFT-TQRMX-HJCHZ
Gears 2: 7HYHD-H3Y9Q-4DC9V-3M7HV-FFP7Z
Gears 3: CW6G9-TD7PK-VWG6C-K99WJ-V6D9Z
Judgment: HQH6Y-VRY47-R43FP-24YWX-HF2TZ

Hey guys has anyone used the official xbox stereo headsets?
The young bloke is after some and he mainly just needs it to talk to his mates.
Im not expecting heaps out of them for the price but he is paying and don't want them to break in a week's time.

Hey guys has anyone used the official xbox stereo headsets?
The young bloke is after some and he mainly just needs it to talk to his mates.
Im not expecting heaps out of them for the price but he is paying and don't want them to break in a week's time.

I use one and have had it for nearly a year now with no problems. I'm pretty sure they come with a 1 year warranty as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just use my 360 turtle beach with an adapter

I'm in the market for one, I was looking at the more budget one's.... but a mate (yes I do have friends funnily enough :p) reckons it's better to spend more money to get a better quality one. I've looked at the Astro series.... but $300+ for headphones (and mic) is a little crazy to spend.

I'm in the market for one, I was looking at the more budget one's.... but a mate (yes I do have friends funnily enough :p) reckons it's better to spend more money to get a better quality one. I've looked at the Astro series.... but $300+ for headphones (and mic) is a little crazy to spend.

If you're after budget ones, the MS ones are only $69.95 and are decent quality too

Anyone still having Netflix issue's on the xbox?

I have uninstalled and installed it twice and even did a hard reset. It just won't look and keeps freezing on the load screen.

No issues for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back