XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh? They're gaming machines. I bought an XB1 to play games, and I chose the XB1 as it has more exclusives I'd rather play than PS4. I don't see why I'd choose the PS4 instead unless the vast majority of my friends have one.
Exactly my point

Priorities when buying a console:
Do my friends have it

Daylight

Everything else.

Plenty of players still on it?

Before i traded the PS3 version in all those years ago, it was a struggle to find a lobby let alone a full one.

Yeah plenty of players.
The matches i played were almost full to half full.
I actually think it had a dedicated group of players who still played regularly even before it was backwards compatible.

Going to try out BF3 tonight.
It took awhile to install as it was 30gb.

Yeah plenty of players.
The matches i played were almost full to half full.
I actually think it had a dedicated group of players who still played regularly even before it was backwards compatible.

Going to try out BF3 tonight.
It took awhile to install as it was 30gb.

Both BC2 and BF3 have been added to the EA Access vault so I'd expect an even bigger jump in player numbers now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only been able to play 2 rounds of BC2, struggled to find anyone last night, best i got was a 1v2, which was enjoyable as i continuously slaughtered them until they resorted to being tank and chopper w***ers.

Hit detection is a bit off and it lacks the polish of the newer titles but still very playable and enjoyable. Keep forgetting prone wasn't a thing, nor was being able to open doors. Also need to change the button config to match the more modern titles.

Have only been able to play 2 rounds of BC2, struggled to find anyone last night, best i got was a 1v2, which was enjoyable as i continuously slaughtered them until they resorted to being tank and chopper ******s.

Hit detection is a bit off and it lacks the polish of the newer titles but still very playable and enjoyable. Keep forgetting prone wasn't a thing, nor was being able to open doors. Also need to change the button config to match the more modern titles.

Great game but suffers from no server browser. I know there's full servers our there, but good luck randomly finding them.

Worth persevering with IMO, my favourite online shooter.

Sent from mTalk

Not too sure about the xbox button no longer taking you to home :expressionless:
They're trying to copy the PS4 with their sidebar functionality, but they've done it wrong due to how they have their button presses work.

They really should've done a direct copy, Xbox button press takes you home. Hold Xbox button to bring up the side bar (that includes turning off system/controller).

Not too sure about the xbox button no longer taking you to home :expressionless:
I had a bit of a go with it tonight as I was lucky enough to get it. It works in the same way the 360 guide works to get home where iirc that was Y then A to get home, now it's A then A again.
It does feel odd not having the big screen of what you've been doing on the home screen but I think taking that away has helped to speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back