Opinion Your big call of the year (Richmond Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Dea to take Newman's spot, maybe becuase he earns it or maybe because Newman regresses furthermore and cannot be hidden on the defensive end anymore.
I love Newy, but I can see it needeing to happen particularly if we're pushing top 6 or 4.
Might happen, problem is I don't have Newman in our 22 - so Dea takes his spot in the VFL?
(Having said that - I'm a fan of our former captain but IMO his role this year is one of depth, leadership on the track and mentoring the youngsters...)

We'll get sick of hearing, "The playing group" "Stoppages" "Inside the four walls" "Stoppages" "We didn't stick to the game plan" "Stoppages" "We didn't win enough contested ball" "Stoppages"
"we didn't get the ball going our way"

Conca and Vlas to become vital cogs to our midfield.
Vickery to step up and silence the haters as a forward come ruckman.
Dusty to poll the most votes of any tiger in the Charlie.
Lambert to be elevated before rnd 1 and play 15+
Tiges to have the greatest average attendance to home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be careful what you post guys, when looking back at this thread in 2016 I doubt many of us will be boasting about how we predicted so much of 2015 ;)
True he's my revised bold prediction

Newman to play 18+ games
Foley to play 22 games
Pettered to play 22 games
Grigg to play 22 games

We will sit mid table and our crowd numbers will drop

Number 1 quote on big footy will be "Why doenst dimma play the kids?"
Number 1 response will be "Dimma loves a battler"
Number 2 quote will be "Dimma has no plan B"

Benny Gale sacks Hardwick after a 0 & 8 start then steps in as interim coach until a replacement is found. He ends up taking us to finals where we flog Port in the first elimination over at Adelaide Oval. He announces the day after our grand final win that he will stay on as coach in 2016.

Oh and Hardwick takes up the coaching job at Essendon after Knights refuses to return!

Hird stops thinking it's all about him, acknowledges his errors, and accepts he will never coach again.

Oh...and says SORRY FOR ******* UP TWO+ YEARS OF FOOTBALL.

The title says "Your Big Call...." Not F****** Miracle...:eek::p:p

Put your balls on the line.
Whats your big call for the year.

Mine is Lambert to take Conca's spot in the team and Conca to request a trade back to WA.

This isn't a thread to knock players just an opinion thread if you don't agree rather then complaining, just add to thread with your own big call.

It could be about finals, amount of wins, most goals, Brownlow, B&F, NAB rising, Free agents, shock retirement etc
big griff will kick a goal from behind the center circle,,,dusty to win our club goal kicking,,,, lambert to finish in top ten of jack dyer medal,,, lids to win the brownlow,,, cotch to win the norm smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back