Opinion Your big call of the year (Richmond Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

We loose one of the "big 4" Martin, Cotchin, Deledio or Riewoldt to a big injury prior to round 10 that sees them sitout the rest of the year.

We have been so lucky with injuries to our best players over the last 2-3 years
3475251.jpg

Hampson will take a contested pack mark.

Serious:
Richmond will finish 2nd on the ladder behind Hawthorn.
Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin will both be in the top 6 at the Brownlow.
100 goals in a season is a big thing these days but I reckon Jack will get it done this year. From training reports etc it seems like he's going to be on fire.
Stop reading my Christmas wish list please hate, if i find out you have been in the missus panty drawer while your in my house ill be upset :)

These first ones are more predictions then big calls

Lambert to impress at VFL level but struggle to make the jump to AFL level
C.Ellis to have a good VFL season and people get annoyed at Dimma not picking him (me included)
K.McIntosh to be delisted at years end
Vickery to kick 40+ this year
Me at some stage after Garlett kicks 4 in a game to lose it at the list managment crew for not picking him up
A thread to be started asking why we picked Ellis over Weller
McDonough after my thread abusing the club for not pick Garlett to cement his place as our small forward
Newman to retire some time during the season
_EAD_ to troll the team selection thread with hampson as an in
Rance to re-sign on 3 year deal
Chaplin to lose his spot in the team
Foley to retire
Hunt to be best 22
Morris to clearly not be best 22 but Hardwick picks him anyway
Gordon to be delisted
Miles not to be as good as last year still good but not as good.

And my big call

Dusty and Cotch to finish in the top 3 of the brownlow, one will win it.

We loose one of the "big 4" Martin, Cotchin, Deledio or Riewoldt to a big injury prior to round 10 that sees them sitout the rest of the year.

We have been so lucky with injuries to our best players over the last 2-3 years
How can you say that when kissing Rance and Deledio for 4-5 weeks last year nearly killed our season. That's the reason we were 3 and 10? Had nothing to do with anything else other than that

Man what's wrong some of these posts smh,
I say we will absolutely storm out the blocks and win first 8 games, make top 4 and our midfield with the addition of Hunt will be amongst the best. Vickery comes good and kicks plenty of bags, Griffiths dominates at CHF and Jackie boy wins the Coleman. Dusty is gonna take his game to levels of GA and the absolute best of the rest. Astbury and Grimes will finish in the top 10 best and fairest with astbury given aa honours. Vlas will take the next step in our midfield

Midfield
Conca
Vlas
Foley
Hunt
Miles
Ellis
Lids
Sheds
Cotchin
Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond to win 2 finals with big Vickery kicking at least 6 goals across both games.

Astbury to keep fit and gain AA selection.

Tiges will beat BOTH Collingwood and (lol) North this year. :cool:

I view this thread like putting your last $20 on 12 on the roulette table and letting the gods do their worst

In light of that, my big call is vickery will lead our goal kicking this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back