• McKenzie

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Red Og Murphy

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ok guys and gals,

Time to put your prediction in the time capsule.

Not necessarily the most games in 2019 being the winner, but the single biggest improver of 2019.

I'd consider Dumont the winner of the 2018 version of this event, with Nick Larkey a place getter due to winning the VFL goal kicking.

I've restricted the criteria to under 20 games.

I reckon B-Mac is a lock.

I voted for Jy, I think he will start to influence results this year (whoops, doesn't qualify).

Make it B-Mac, he should romp this in.

I reckon B-Mac is a lock.

I voted for Jy, I think he will start to influence results this year (whoops, doesn't qualify).

Make it B-Mac, he should romp this in.

Jy is there.

I voted for Ahern but there are 3 or 4 players who could fit - BMac, EVW and Jy could all begin to rip games apart and make people sit up and take notice.

I didn't check the make vote public, anyway to change this mods, doesn't show up in edit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm didnt realise lmac got that much ball last year.

Thats good numbers for a hbf, just needs to add more run and carry

That's why i don't get the way people write him off. Last year when we were struggling he really showed he was capable. Maybe he thought he was good enough and didn't need to work as hard this season just gone. It seems he got a bit of a wake up call because he looks to be more serious about things/mature in that time trial vid.

I've voted BMac but there's a cigarette paper between him and Ahern. I'm also expecting LDU, EVW, Jyand WW to really step up in 2019 too.

Exciting times!

Yeah I forgot to mention WW above but he's up there too.

Ahern.

37 touches in his 7th game was tagged in his 8th.

Will be fitter, hopefully plays every game.

Reckon he will attract a fair bit of Brownlow hype towards the end of the year.

I think when you originally create the poll there is an option "make user votes public" or something like that, which is unticked as standard, which doesn't show up on the edit.

Right. Definitely not an edit option then.

Was good to see him do so well in the time trial.
Adds a tank and he will pump out solid 30s week to week. It will be death by a thousand cuts and a oh such a beautiful thing to watch.

Have voted BMac with the naive hope that this will somehow persuade the selectors to give him plenty of opportunities in the Seniors.

Would have gone with a tie between BMac, Ahern, WW, LDU, EVW, and Simpkin if the technology allowed me. All look primed for a big year.

Back