Your signature

Remove this Banner Ad

SeinDude

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2002
Retired
Where did everyone get the ideas for what's in their signature from?? Did you make something up or was it inspired by something or someone??

Please tell....

SeinDude

As for my signature, it is inspired by the tv show Seinfeld. The first part is a blurb from one of my Seinfeld videos, the rest are a collection of funny moments from the show that keep me amused. :D

SeinDude

I based mine on SeinDude's previous signature. I just (as you can see) have put my favourite song line, favourite saying, and the mighty VFL Grand Final win!! And I used the colours as close to the GFC as possible and still able to read pretty easilly!! :D

Go Cats!!:)
catattack

Mine was inspired by some jerk blues fan during the year, who posted that the blues were going to finish higher than the cats.

Now that guy definitely had his hand on it.

My, oh so classy sig was inspired by Joel Gertner.

Alas Bluey deleted it.

This is it:

"Well... Well... Well... It Is I
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
She'll think She's Constipated
When She's Being Penetrated By The Quintessential Stud Muffin
You Know I've Got No Shame
I Met A Girl Who Feels The Same
Between My Distance And My Aim
I Hit The Ceiling When I... "

My current sig is from a song by D-12.

Originally posted by Catman
one of my favourite Leeds United players, Robbie Fowler.

Catman,

I see why you chose Robbie Fowler in your signature.... less work for you to keep updating his goals tally!! :D;)

Cheers!!
SeinDude

Ah yes well with the upcoming state election here in Victoria on November 30th, I'm in full election mode with my signature, trying to win over the vote of the BigFooty public not only with my big boofy hair, boyish good looks and boy next door charm but with a good signature as well. I am hoping that my signature will become the most popular signature in BigFooty history because BigFooty is "The Place To Be!"

;) Mine is just NEW as I hadn't bothered doing one!!

If it doesn't work then it's back to the drawing board!!

So it's just a quote I found that sums up life at the moment- too

much to do and not enough time to do it!!- Hence me wasting

precious moments on the Internet-

but hey who cares!!

Go Cats:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back