Your song

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The Hippie

Just a bit of trivia, Mandy, not wanting to spoil your song, but did you know the same song has been sung using the name Brandy as well? Exactly the same lyrics, apart from the name. Have it on an old LP sung by Scott English, cant remember who sang it as Mandy

:eek: Now you've gone and spoilt it!!! :mad:

:D :D :D

Barry Manilow sang Mandy.

Angel of the Night - Criminal Society

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As of now.......a song I haven't heard for years, since I sold off my Monkees collection....... 'Come On In' by the Monkees. An outtake from the 'Pisces, Aquarius....' sessions. Heard it years ago, but given events of the last 12 months it has an all new meaning for me. :( A few lines hit home, and again in another way because I know there is a guy a million miles away feeling exactly this way about me......still.......and it isn't ever gonna happen.

If a (teenage) girl got up and started singing ACDC i reckon i'd fall in love no matter what she looked like or how she acted :D:D those types of girls are just so hard to find today.

Originally posted by hourn
If a (teenage) girl got up and started singing ACDC i reckon i'd fall in love no matter what she looked like or how she acted :D:D those types of girls are just so hard to find today.

*stands up*

"Cause I'm TNT - I'm dynamiteeeee!"

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back