Banter Your worst bigfooty post of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't remember mine, because as a corwardly 16 year old I said something silly (I can't remember what it was), was ridiculed (probably by a 15 year old Schulzenfest) and proceeded to delete my account and create a new one.

I don't remember mine, because as a corwardly 16 year old I said something silly (I can't remember what it was), was ridiculed (probably by a 15 year old Schulzenfest) and proceeded to delete my account and create a new one.
When I was 13 I was on a Pokemon forum and I got really angry at my mother for cutting back my daily Internet time to only 20 minutes so I spammed the Pokemon forum with holocaust pictures and then got banned and I couldn't figure out how to make a new account because I was IP banned.

When I was 13 I was on a Pokemon forum and I got really angry at my mother for cutting back my daily Internet time to only 20 minutes so I spammed the Pokemon forum with holocaust pictures and then got banned and I couldn't figure out how to make a new account because I was IP banned.
Because that'll teach your mum?

Bump.

Was stumbling around google images trying to find old images of Jarrad Redden and came across this beauty by TSW

Redden, Lobbe and Renouf.

Pretty darn good Ruck division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost my s**t when we swapped picks that ended up being SPP and Marshall.

Same thing happens every year. Even a couple years ago when we drafted Jarman Impey the hoardes couldn't help themselves.. "y not Dumont or Matt Crouch :'("

Shitcanning people for wanting Matt Crouch over Impey, a backfire post in the ‘what is your biggest backfire post’ thread. Impressive.

Full disclosure, I was also once one of the posters who defended Impey over Crouch, and I think I also suggested that the Crows should’ve taken Hartung over him :oops:

Bump.

Was stumbling around google images trying to find old images of Jarrad Redden and came across this beauty by TSW
I stand by this.

Haha

I love each of my posts like my children. However, all of Trent McKenzie related posts are clearly god tier and necessary in this crazy mixed up world.

I’ve made some bad posts when I first joined this site, but my worst on the Port Board would probably be this regarding Chad re-signing.
Gray? Boak? Wingard? Por que no los tres? (Why don't we have all 3?)
This is the best Christmas ever!
Like seriously why did I try to peddle in the Old El Paso line when there was 3 players involved? And why did I clarify it in brackets? Confusing times man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back