zwei Kaffee fur Tom Logan

Remove this Banner Ad

Caffeine up Tommy. Keep moving, don't stop!

http://portadelaidefc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/6038/Default.aspx?newsId=49060

Tom Logan (Glenelg)
Kicks 11 / Marks 5 / Handballs 9 / Goals 3 / Tackles 2

In a clear sign that he’s hungry to add to his four AFL matches in 2007, Tom Logan is starting to string together a number of eye catching performances. Last week Logan won the Cibo Glenelg SANFL Power Player of the Week and he’s done it again this week.

He might not have had as many stats as last week, but the ball that he got his hands to, he used very well. As well as liking what Logan did with the ball, Power development coach, Darren Trevena was very impressed with Logan’s work off the ball.

“His running, his work ethic, his clearance work, his desperation to hold the ball in, his tackles and chases, he’s in some real good form at the moment – he’s just doing everything right and putting pressure on the guys above him,” Trevena said.

“Once a spot opens up for him, I’m sure they’ll (Port Adelaide match committee) take him straight away. He’s playing some inspiring football to gain selection at the next level.

“I think he’s playing at his benchmark, his ankle is feeling good and that’s what we expect week in, week out. He’s covering the ground very well and the Glenelg players are using him more.

“His stoppage work is excellent. He’s tough and hard. His ratio of handballs to kicks is great, so that’s a way we can tell that he’s moving quite nicely.”

Round 19 of the SANFL saw another 11 Power players in action and Darren Trevena cast his eye across all of their performances.

etc ...

Glenelg Power!

*gag*

Bresh I can understand, do I have to start worrying about you too?
Absolutely not. :cool:

rachel-stevens-red-sm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good to see Trevena was very happy with Logan's disposal of the ball.

"He might not have had as many stats as last week, but the ball that he got his hands to, he used very well."

I thought that Logan was very good for the Bays on Sunday, much more effective than Salopek and Mahoney. Krakouer was in and out of the game (mostly out imo). The strange thing about Wakes was that the Maggies really need talls but Tim G did not seem to know what to do with Wakelin. He was either up forward, down back or loitering at CHF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back