Remove this Banner Ad

We'll come good.

De Gea

Jones Evans Rojo

Raf Mata Herrera Shaw

Di Maria

Rooney RVP

Just need to take time to adjust. Our WB/CM/ST depth is poor though

Give Di Maria and Mata a licence to roam, especially DM to get out wide if Mata comes up and get him to cut in as an inside playmaker

Have you ever seen him play as a treq? Works wonders and only way to keep mata in the team with LVG's 3-5-2

Don't think i have. Just seems odd that LVG complains about an unbalanced side with too many number 10's and then goes and buys a guy who won the CL as a winger and moves him to 10.

Or you could....you know....not buy players you don't need but want purely because you can, then try and force them into a formation.
Trust me, I don't think we need him either but it's happening. We'll prob go to four at the back if LVG thinks its the only way it works. Even without him I think we would've been fine with a class CB and another decent CM (Even sandro or the like)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just pathetic.

We look worse than last year. Standing back, letting them waltz around with the ball in their own half, and chip, chip, chip around when we got it.

This club goes nowhere until ordinary footballers like Young, Valencia, Welbeck, Fletcher, Smalling etc are gone. I don't give a * what people say about LVG. We should have been throwing everything at Sunderland's keeper late. But no let's sit back and play like rubbish still.

7PzgtgA.png

Lol at United. I love it.

I hope we beat City tomorrow. Would be a huge statement win but I cant see it. We were pretty average against Southampton and we're away from home. Id be pretty happy with a point.

We lost our home game against Southampton last year and we lost away to City so if we could get a point, we are already +4 on points from the same fixtures last season. That's nice I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back