List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Jaksch comes to us, where does he play? ATM, Delaney will be at FB, Bruce would/should be at CHB, Roo will remain at CHF and Spencer has done himself no harm in staking his claim for FF...
I'm not sold that either Bruce will hold that position down long term and Spence is still a less than 50/50 chance of turning into an All-Australian quality forward. Jaksch seems to be better as a defender. The only negative would be "St Kilda trade Pick 1 for Jaksch, picks" would be turned into "St Kilda trade Pick 1 for Jaksch" over time.

Sam Maclure on 3AW just said St Kilda are working on a package with GWS involving pick 1 one of the players is Kristian Jaksch.

No way..... Bet other player is ORourke and pick 3 coming back to us.

IF Jaksch comes to us, where does he play? ATM, Delaney will be at FB, Bruce would/should be at CHB, Roo will remain at CHF and Spencer has done himself no harm in staking his claim for FF...
Backline for mine. He'd probably play VFL for a lot of the year like Bruce did and then who knows might be an injury or two.

Anyone know what his kicking is like? If it's good we could probably get away with all three back there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline for mine. He'd probably play VFL for a lot of the year like Bruce did and then who knows might be an injury or two.

Anyone know what his kicking is like? If it's good we could probably get away with all three back there.

His DE is about 75% and his kick to HB ratio is about 2 to 1

JOR what sort player is he how was rated before he was drafted

His DE is about 75% and his kick to HB ratio is about 2 to 1
I'm not a massive wrap for that stat TBH. How's he go by your eye test? He'd be better than Bruce wouldn't he?

Here's the state if the nation at the moment

1 Tom Hickey.
2 Arryn Siposs.
3 Jack Steven.
5 Shane Savage
6 Sebastian Ross.
7 Luke Dunstan
9 Tom Lee.
10 Daniel Markworth.
11 Leigh Montagna.
12 Nick Riewoldt.
13 Adam Schneider.
14 Jarryn Geary.
15 Jack Billings
16 Jack Newnes.
17 Dylan Roberton.
18 Billy Longer
19 Sam Gilbert.
20 David Armitage.
21 Luke Delaney
22 Farren Ray.
23 Spencer White.
24 Sean Dempster.
25 Sam Fisher.
26 Tom Curren
27 Josh Bruce
28 Rhys Stanley.
29 Jimmy Webster.
30 Brodie Murdoch.
31 Tom Simpkin.
34 Nathan Wright.
35 Josh Saunders.
39 Cameron Shenton #.
40 Blake Acres
41 Darren Minchington #.
42 Lewis Pierce.
43 Eli Templeton. #
44 Maverick Weller. #
45 Jason Holmes.

Sam Maclure on 3AW just said St Kilda are working on a package with GWS involving pick 1 one of the players is Kristian Jaksch.

interesting

Jaksch is worth around a late teen/early 20s pick. so we'd want more than just him for pick 1.

add pick 3 and we are getting a bit warmer. add a better player and we've got close to a deal or add another pick inside 10 and yeap deal done.

but if its the rumor Jacksch + JOR + Pick 3 for Pick 1, we are getting ripped off

interesting

Jaksch is worth around a late teen/early 20s pick. so we'd want more than just him for pick 1.

add pick 3 and we are getting a bit warmer. add a better player and we've got close to a deal or add another pick inside 10 and yeap deal done.

but if its the rumor Jacksch + JOR + Pick 3 for Pick 1, we are getting ripped off

I usually agree with you but not here. We are massive winners. Cant see it happening tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back