List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we could trade JOR and Jaksch to a 3rd club? No idea what they would get us though. You'd like to think something like pick 7-10 but they are some very hard players to put a value on due to how little they have played and injuries etc.

Sounds too good to be true. I reckon they will want our second rounder.

What if they REALLY rate Petracca as another absolute future superstar? They know for a fact they wont get him with 3 so if they rate him highly enough they will have to make a play for pick 1 and we will make them pay for it.

interesting

Jaksch is worth around a late teen/early 20s pick. so we'd want more than just him for pick 1.

add pick 3 and we are getting a bit warmer. add a better player and we've got close to a deal or add another pick inside 10 and yeap deal done.

but if its the rumor Jacksch + JOR + Pick 3 for Pick 1, we are getting ripped off

Don't agree here. Jaksch, JOR & Brayshaw vs McCartin? Those 3 all day long.

What if they REALLY rate Petracca as another absolute future superstar? They know for a fact they wont get him with 3 so if they rate him highly enough they will have to make a play for pick 1 and we will make them pay for it.

They do, thats who they want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll probably still get McCartin at Pick 3 if those Melbourne flogs don't get extra picks.

You reckon? I guess Roos did say he doesn't like taking talls with early picks. Also reckon they would favour Wright over Paddy.

Even with Frawley compo;
1. Petracca - GWS
2. Brayshaw - Melb
3. Wright - Melb
4. Paddy - Stk

That would be amazing-ballz.

You reckon? I guess Roos did say he doesn't like taking talls with early picks. Also reckon they would favour Wright over Paddy.

Even with Frawley compo;
1. Petracca - GWS
2. Brayshaw - Melb
3. Wright - Melb
4. Paddy - Stk

That's why i said if those Melbourne flogs don't get extra picks. :p

Petracca, Brayshaw and McCartin in that order.

Don't agree here. Jaksch, JOR & Brayshaw vs McCartin? Those 3 all day long.

i just dont rate JOR at all, right now i wouldnt give up anything inside the 3rd round for him. Jaksch is an early 20s, maybe late teens pick trade.

Pick 1 for 3, 20, 57+. maybe i rate pick 1 too highly or our ability to claw something nice out but i thought we could do better than that

just my opinion :( happy to be wrong/alone on this

i just dont rate JOR at all, right now i wouldnt give up anything inside the 3rd round for him. Jaksch is an early 20s, maybe late teens pick trade.

Pick 1 for 3, 20, 57+. maybe i rate pick 1 too highly or our ability to claw something nice out but i thought we could do better than that

just my opinion :( happy to be wrong/alone on this

I guess it comes down to how highly you rate McCartin. I just don't see a top 10 dominant forward (highlights only). Rahul, what do you say?

Even with Frawley compo;
1. Petracca - GWS
2. Brayshaw - Melb
3. Wright - Melb
4. Paddy - Stk

one of durdin,wright,mccartin. i wouldnt be too upset with that. all three have just as much concern/risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back