List Mgmt. 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean by well placed in 2014 draft?

From the opinions I have read there is an evenness about the quality outside of the high end of the draft. I am confident that we will have decent options for either talls or mids come our selection, and that if some of the other clubs pick for needs or are forced to use 1st rounders for F/S selections, we could end up with a fine prospect on our list. Of course by definition every club picking before us is better placed.

I agree I think if he is not on our list after this season then we should go for a Pickett or Garlett in the draft if they are available of course. Someone that could be a replacement for D.Pearce eventually. Apart from Hill and Pearce we don't really have any other line breaking mids coming through.

Crozier. Is definitely coming through. Not quite there yet.

I want Brenden Abbott from Claremont as our first round pick this guy is from Albany originally and is tough as boot leather an loves to put his body on the line is very physical in contests .

Mitch will be on an AFL list next year, i'm hoping it's ours. Great overhead, not as good a kick as his brother though.
I know a very prominent player for Claremont and he reckons he's definitely got the potential to be as good as his brother. I reckon he will be on our list next year. Bookmark it

Does this now mean we end up with pick 13? (I assume there will be a comp pick somewhere before us)

1. Saints
2. Melbourne
3. GWS
4. Brisbane
5. Bulldogs
6. Carlton
7. Suns
8. Collingwood
9. Crows
10. West Coast
11. Richmond
12. Essendon
13. Freo
14. Geelong
15. Norf
16. Port
17. Hawks
18. Sydney

Does this now mean we end up with pick 13? (I assume there will be a comp pick somewhere before us)

1. Saints
2. Melbourne
3. GWS
4. Brisbane
5. Bulldogs
6. Carlton
7. Suns
8. Collingwood
9. Crows
10. West Coast
11. Richmond
12. Essendon
13. Freo
14. Geelong
15. Norf
16. Port
17. Hawks
18. Sydney

Yep.

Pick 13 it is!

1. Saints
2. Melbourne
3. GWS
4. Brisbane
5. Bulldogs
6. Carlton
7. Suns
8. Collingwood
9. Crows
10. West Coast
11. Richmond
12. Essendon
13. Freo
14. Geelong
15. Norf
16. Port
17. Hawks
18. Sydney

sorry to correct you. Essendon first round pick has been taken off them (they get an end of first round pick) and Gold coast have a comp pick after Geelong. Melbourne may get pick 3 for Frawley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there another Pearce in the draft? :D
Hayden Schloithe might be worth looking at again. Not sure if he'll be happy to come back to us though

sorry to correct you. Essendon first round pick has been taken off them (they get an end of first round pick) and Gold coast have a comp pick after Geelong. Melbourne may get pick 3 for Frawley.
How do GC get one after Geelong? That's a bit random isn't it? Aren't the compo picks usually immediately after your own or at the end of the round?

How do GC get one after Geelong? That's a bit random isn't it? Aren't the compo picks usually immediately after your own or at the end of the round?
It was Geelong's compo pick, to be taken after their 1st pick, the rule stands for whoever the pick gets traded to - which was traded back to GC.

Brett Eddy is playing a great game for the South Adelaide vs Port, and has kicked 62 for the year.

He is lighting quick, and would be a very dangerous 3rd tall (193cm's). I would us to get him with our 3rd or 4th round pick.

Chris25 -Do you think he has the skills\talent to play AFL?
sounds good!!
was thinking Johann wagner would be handy as that player, what's the difference between the two of em?
One on One can Eddy take a mark?

sounds good!!
was thinking Johann wagner would be handy as that player, what's the difference between the two of em?
One on One can Eddy take a mark?

Yeh Eddy appears to have several strings to his bow, he took one contested mark, one time he got out the back and did a very nice snap on his left (he is right footed) and another time he contested against three players and held the ball in forcing a ball up.

Eddy is playing in the 2nd best competition in Australia, Wagner has been playing country football.

Yeh Eddy appears to have several strings to his bow, he took one contested mark, one time he got out the back and did a very nice snap on his left (he is right footed) and another time he contested against three players and held the ball in forcing a ball up.

Eddy is playing in the 2nd best competition in Australia, Wagner has been playing country football.
yer sounds like a good option. I only know Wagner from a couple episodes of the recruit so was just a thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back