Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Super Bowl in the rear view mirror and free agency to come, we've come to that point in the off-season where it's most boring.

So I suppose it's as good as time as any to fire up the annual tradition of the BigFooty mock draft.

This year, the actual NFL draft will be held in Chicago on 30 April - 2 May 2015, so there's a bit more than 2.5 months before the draft occurs. Like the last couple of years where I've been involved, it would be good to do a seven round mock draft collectively, but if we run short on time, we might cut it short.

As nobody else thought of this thread until now, I'm claiming the Jets again. I'll dine out on the fact that my first mock pick for the Jets was Odell Beckham Jr. :D

Due to a trade between the Bills and the Browns, the Bills do not have a first round pick in this year's draft. Anyone claiming the Bills will have to sit out the first round, unless they're prepared to trade back into the first round. Otherwise, unlike last season, the draft order is set.

Trades for draft picks only will be permitted in the BF mock draft. We're not doing trades involving currently rostered players and draft picks.

We're still not undertaking a keeper mock draft, so it's no point allowing the trade of picks in future NFL drafts.

Key off-season dates pre-draft:

February:
2/16: First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players (tent.)
2/17-2/23: NFL Combine - Indianapolis, Indiana

March:
3/2: Clubs must designate Franchise or Transition players by 4pm NY time (tent.)
3/10: 2014 player contracts expire at 4pm NY time (tent.)
3/10: 2015 League Year and Free Agency period begins at 4pm NY time (tent.)
3/10: Trading period for 2015 begins at 4pm NY time (tent.)
3/22-3/25: Annual Meeting - Phoenix, AZ

April:
4/6: Clubs that hired new Head Coach after the end of 2014 regular season may begin offseason workout programs (tent.)
4/24: Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign Offer Sheets (tent.)
4/30-5/2: NFL Draft - Chicago, IL (tent.)

In...can I take the Titans please?

Edit: unless there are any Titans fans who want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the first round with the mock GMs allocated.

Code:
Rnd Pick Team    Mock GM
---------------------------------------------------
  1    1 TB      drd23
       2 TEN     Striker475
       3 JAX
       4 OAK
       5 WAS     Broken
       6 NYJ     Dixie Flatline
       7 CHI
       8 ATL
       9 NYG
      10 STL
      11 MIN
      12 CLE     blacky
      13 NO
      14 MIA     GG
      15 SF
      16 HOU     bgt2110
      17 SD
      18 KCC
      19 CLE     blacky
      20 PHI     EagleOz
      21 CIN
      22 PIT
      23 DET
      24 ARI
      25 CAR
      26 BAL
      27 DAL
      28 DEN     LicoriceAllsorts
      29 IND
      30 GBP     aussiedude
      31 SEA
      32 NEP     Monocle

drd23 - I've allocated you to Tampa Bay for the moment, unless we have a Buccaneers fan emerge from the woodwork.

Cleveland again please

Unless chris wants to

I wouldnt mind picking for the Browns. Only a true Cleveland fan understands the importance of drafting talented players with character issues.

I would like to do the Vikings this year after missing out last year. Can also do the Bengals if no-one else wants to.

I'm going camping over Easter so may not be able to make picks over that period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back