Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the s**t being heaped on bogans this week because of the clipsal and people wearing energy drink merchandise, the energy drink wearing bogan was the first guy to stand up and tell that scumbag to piss off.

Last edited:
Yes, he is a much better influence on film making.

Do you think it's fair? He never permanently disabled anyone in an assault.
He smashed his girlfriends teeth in and nearly killed her, whilst she was holding a child! Then continued to threaten to kill her....and that's the one we have a recording of.

And what Marky ******* Mark does, does not excuse Gibson in any way whatsoever unless Gibson was just following what Mark did and Mark made him do so.

Although the movie he directed, Apocalypto now that is one hell of a movie! Especially considering it's all subtitled with unknown actors. One of my favourite movies of all time.
I was talking about mark waagghhggllrburg.

But Re. Mel Gibson, haven't seen that film. Putting it in my watchlist

He smashed his girlfriends teeth in and nearly killed her, whilst she was holding a child! Then continued to threaten to kill her....and that's the one we have a recording of.

And what Marky ******* Mark does, does not excuse Gibson in any way whatsoever unless Gibson was just following what Mark did and Mark made him do so.

I am not excusing any behaviour, only pointing out that for all his * ups, only one of those incidents matters in the eyes of the Hollywood elite, and that is why he is where he is now. A lot of people saying he deserves to be where he is, to me it's not consistent, it is a double standard when other low lives aren't given the same negative attitudes and media.

Also don't get strung up by my personal opinion that he is a better actor and film maker than Wahlberg, really it is irrelevant and I was attempting to inject a bit of lightheartedness back in to things.

The guy was in a good movie recently and it made * all money and got no attention, if you're gonna judge impartially, surely the people who worked with him to make it what it is don't deserve to be tarred by his brush and denied their artistic merit? And his acting efforts be recognised?

I don't care if he never makes another cent or wins any awards, but for entertainment value, he is a good contributor to the industry.

Last edited:

For all the s**t being heaped on bogans this week at the clipsal and people wearing energy drink merchandise, the energy drink wearing bogan was the first guy to stand up and tell that scumbag to piss off.

The racist was thrown out by crows fans? That is what the title says anyway.

I am not excusing any behaviour, only pointing out that for all his **** ups, only one of those incidents matters in the eyes of the Hollywood elite, and that is why he is where he is now. A lot of people saying he deserves to be where he is, to me it's not consistent, it is a double standard when other low lives aren't given the same negative attitudes and media.

Also don't get strung up by my personal opinion that he is a better actor and film maker than Wahlberg, really it is irrelevant and I was attempting to inject a bit of lightheartedness back in to things.

The guy was in a good movie recently and it made **** all money and got no attention, if you're gonna judge impartially, surely the people who worked with him to make it what it is don't deserve to be tarred by his brush and denied their artistic merit? And his acting efforts be recognised?

I don't care if he never makes another cent or wins any awards, but for entertainment value, he is a good contributor to the industry.
That those who freeze him out weren't offended until he offended them personally is a pretty standard reaction.

That those who freeze him out weren't offended until he offended them personally is a pretty standard reaction.

Yep, but let's imagine those things were the only things he done wrong, and he treated everyone else with decency and respect, he would still be barred from Hollywood. I'm just having a whinge about the situation, the scene, and it's character assassination, while others who have committed similar acts of indecency continue to get by because they haven't offended certain people personally.

It's a standard reaction, but it is a backwards, almost childish one. That other video I posted, some bogan looking aussie fella jumped on that racist piece of s**t, even though (I assume) the fella was not personally offended by his remarks. That's more like how it should be.

For all the s**t being heaped on bogans this week at the clipsal and people wearing energy drink merchandise, the energy drink wearing bogan was the first guy to stand up and tell that scumbag to piss off.

F(k yer we need to start a movement , #boganshateracistpricks

Yep, but let's imagine those things were the only things he done wrong, and he treated everyone else with decency and respect, he would still be barred from Hollywood. I'm just having a whinge about the situation, the scene, and it's character assassination, while others who have committed similar acts of indecency continue to get by because they haven't offended certain people personally.

It's a standard reaction, but it is a backwards, almost childish one. That other video I posted, some bogan looking aussie fella jumped on that racist piece of s**t, even though (I assume) the fella was not personally offended by his remarks. That's more like how it should be.

Martin Scorsese FTW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok...

Where do we rate Eric Bana on the list of blokey aussie actors to make it big? So far we've discussed Gibson, Jackman, Crowe.
He's impressive in the right roles I reckon & seems like a good bloke (not in the sickeningly nice way like Jackman)

I've been selling a bunch of items on eBay lately and have made a decent bit of coin. At the moment I have a few things up there that are just Buy It Now with no auction.
So this evening I get a private message from a guy asking if I'd be willing to sell him an item for $15 instead of the Buy It Now price of $20 with free postage within Australia. I tell him "Nah, I only put it up a few hours ago and I'd prefer to see if it sells at full price", understandable considering I already have 6 people 'watching' it. He replies "ok, but let me know if you change your mind".
Are people really that cheap? If you want something that much, what the hell difference is an extra $5 gonna make?

Oh, been selling a few old South Sydney things, Chiwigi.

I've been selling a bunch of items on eBay lately and have made a decent bit of coin. At the moment I have a few things up there that are just Buy It Now with no auction.
So this evening I get a private message from a guy asking if I'd be willing to sell him an item for $15 instead of the Buy It Now price of $20 with free postage within Australia. I tell him "Nah, I only put it up a few hours ago and I'd prefer to see if it sells at full price", understandable considering I already have 6 people 'watching' it. He replies "ok, but let me know if you change your mind".
Are people really that cheap? If you want something that much, what the hell difference is an extra $5 gonna make?

Oh, been selling a few old South Sydney things, Chiwigi.
Yea ppl are cheap and it can get alot worse than that I had threats from some guy in Sydney once when he doubled up an order and wanted free postage on multiple items that just wasn't feasible from my end... Ugly messages for days afterwards everything from "are you a jew?" to "I know ppl in Adelaide" weird section 8 ***

Post results.

Oh I will, in real time.

I am heading out to Williamstown to visit an ex who is the middle of a total psychotic breakdown, at the request of her mother who says she wants to see me.

So she'll be like the seventeenth or eighteenth least stable person I see tomorrow.

Yea ppl are cheap and it can get alot worse than that I had threats from some guy in Sydney once when he doubled up an order and wanted free postage on multiple items that just wasn't feasible from my end... Ugly messages for days afterwards everything from "are you a jew?" to "I know ppl in Adelaide" weird section 8 ***

Last week I sold this for $100. Picked it up for something like $5 at the game back in 2002 after Souths spent the 2001 season fighting News Limited in court to get back in the NRL.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425212699.048993.jpg

Now, in the ad I clearly stated it was a "replica" and "14cm tall". I didn't charge the buyer postage and put a lot of effort into packing it up properly with cotton wool, bubble wrap, the works.
The campaigner gets the bell and leaves the first non positive feedback I've ever had. "Nice bit of history but it's smaller than I expected".
Duh, you dumb *. The prick duds himself by not reading the description properly and then blames me. At least I got $100 minus postage out of him.

Oh I will, in real time.

I am heading out to Williamstown to visit an ex who is the middle of a total psychotic breakdown, at the request of her mother who says she wants to see me.

So she'll be like the seventeenth or eighteenth least stable person I see tomorrow.

Good luck.

Marky Mark Mark Marklar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back