2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone would be depressed playing in the Demons forward line.
Except for everyone else who played in the Demons forward line who wasn't depressed. I don't think one has to do with the other in Clark's case. He obviously had his problems going into the club.

Clark has burned 3 clubs now.
(1) Wants to leave Brisbane to go home, meets with freo and decides thats where he wants to play.
(2) gets offered more money from Melbourne so decides to go there.
(3) Struggles with injuries and depression but makes a full recovery. Decides he wants to move clubs again, even after everything Melbourne has done for him.
(4) Gets traded to Geelong.
The guy is a complete douchebag.

Don't understand the angst re Clark. Melbourne got O'Lumumba for him in basically a straight swap, pretty decent return for a guy they thought had retired. It's not like he left them completely in the lurch
In hindsight, it would have to be depressing being a forward for the dees in the last few years.

Don't understand the angst re Clark. Melbourne got O'Lumumba for him in basically a straight swap, pretty decent return for a guy they thought had retired. It's not like he left them completely in the lurch
You say that like getting Harry osavetheworld is a good thing......

Clark has burned 3 clubs now.
(1) Wants to leave Brisbane to go home, meets with freo and decides thats where he wants to play.
(2) gets offered more money from Melbourne so decides to go there.
(3) Struggles with injuries and depression but makes a full recovery. Decides he wants to move clubs again, even after everything Melbourne has done for him.
(4) Gets traded to Geelong.
The guy is a complete douchebag.
Seems like he can pick and chose the club he wants to go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles really copped a blow with Mackenzie. backline looks awful now.
Eagles_supporters59735733.jpg

I believe in club loyalty and what he has done to melbourne is poor. They traded pick 12 for him, paid him roughly 650k a year, supported him through his injuries and depression and he still has the arrogance to request a trade. Absolute flog.

Yep, probably the only player in history to have acted out of self interest. Assuming that was his reason.

I agree that loyalty to your employer is important, but if you're not happy with where you are, are you obliged to stay?

Just heard on 882 that Callum Sinclair broke a hand in their Nab Challenge match.

I know we all hate WCE but pre season injuries are the pits.Crap for the player who has slogged his way through a tough pre season and then go down before the season opener in a practice non event.You have to feel for the players concerned.

Ok, just that you haven't really expressed yourself very clearly. Try again for my edification. You could use facts to support your argument for example.

Hope the bottom feels better soon.
Have you got comprehension problems? I don't think I have to be any clearer.

Yeah losing McKenzie is a real blow to our ruck stocks.

Anyway glad for you that a young man suffering an injury that will keep him out of the game for a year whilst in the prime of his career is a source of enjoyment

Go back to your board and tell every eagles poster off who has said something unsportsmanlike towards Freo.

I feel for McKenzie and like him as a player but as far as WC supporters are concerned I take satisfaction is seeing you all sulk because you suck.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-02/blow-for-big-eagle

Why do journalists use the word "blow" all the time when doing a story on the Eagles?

I remember when Dennis Cometti called Ben Cousins "the Iceman" once during a game and he received hate mail and death threats from several Eagles fans as a result, when all he was doing was simply implying that Ben was cool under pressure.

"Blow for Big Eagle" I can see Coxy with a big smile on his face and a straw in his hand now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back