The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the "kids" that she has employed to write for SC Paige aren't even 18-19 year olds, but more like 12-13 year olds who only just started playing SC this year. Child labour exploitation from the SC Paige "CEO".

I'll watch it when I get home. But dude on the right is like 11?

Gingy knew this all along.:eek:

Jesus, I'm only 900 spots on front of Paige. I was ranked 413 overall after Round 3 but have been on a shitbound trajectory ever since - am playing the long game though.

A little off topic but is this the same Paige?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...etworking-policy/story-fngnvmj7-1227354867800

Vice-captain Paige Cardona said the girls were now turning their attention to tomorrow’s game.
“Our backs are against the wall. It has been a big distraction for everyone involved.”
“We play because we are all friends, because we enjoy each others company and because we enjoy playing a competitive sport.”

867725-802b1fb4-f9e1-11e4-8fc5-657045979d79.jpg

A little off topic but is this the same Paige?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...etworking-policy/story-fngnvmj7-1227354867800

Vice-captain Paige Cardona said the girls were now turning their attention to tomorrow’s game.
“Our backs are against the wall. It has been a big distraction for everyone involved.”
“We play because we are all friends, because we enjoy each others company and because we enjoy playing a competitive sport.”

867725-802b1fb4-f9e1-11e4-8fc5-657045979d79.jpg
All those women footballers are fugly.

2/21 is pretty poor I reckon. Hottest women in the world are from Colombia.

Sth America full stop:thumbsu:

However on a Saturday nite the hottest women are the available ones.
however come Sunday morning..:eek:

Sth America full stop:thumbsu:

However on a Saturday nite the hottest women are the available ones.
however come Sunday morning..:eek:
I went down to Colombia and Peru for a holiday a few years back when I was studying in the US, Colombia man, incredible, ratio was reversed I reckon from the 2/21. They don't have the same hangups and bullshit you find with Aussie women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back