Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Feel post on BigFooty about all the time he spends in the Riverland.

Nek minnit;

I actually told her that i spend plenty of time there lol.

Seriously - I've been driving suspended for months and never got pulled over. Lift your game SAPOL!

I have about 3 or 4 more stories involving the police and their ineptitude that you wouldn't even believe. I don't know what it is but I'm a magnet for them. When you have a police officer find a rubber sticky hand (if any one remembers those I havent seen one in years) in a bag in your console and tries to arrest you for possessing amphetimines you know you have s**t luck with cops.

I actually told her that i spend plenty of time there lol.

Seriously - I've been driving suspended for months and never got pulled over. Lift your game SAPOL!
Your chance of getting pulled over for a suspend licence alone is pretty much zero. That 39 year old woman that ran over that kid at a pedestrian crossing has never had a drivers licence and would have continued to get away with it if she hadn't ran over that kid.

You are lucky you didn't have an accident and make a big claim on your insurance. Your insurance company would have had and easy out.

Do you drive a Camry by any chance?

Seriously since I bought a Toyota Corolla I think I could have a dead body strapped to the roof and not get pulled over.

Toyota prado with every 4wding accessory known to man bolted on.

OH MY GOD!

They just called me.

Okay...get this.

I'VE BEEN DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENCE! (Well not me, but me. Apparently.)

They applied hundreds of this guys unpaid fines to my name! My licence was suspended and if I had been pulled over, I'd probably be in jail trying to express my innocence! That's how bad it was!

The lady goes:

"You are taking this remarkably well."

I'm like "Well, nothing bad has come of it, but wow."
Could only happen to someone using the Gawler line.

Could only happen to someone using the Gawler line.

Hahaha i actually said "you saw my address and thought to ask me if I had been to court recently."

Thank god I'm moving on up to a nice house in a nice area soon!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!

They just called me.

Okay...get this.

I'VE BEEN DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENCE! (Well not me, but me. Apparently.)

They applied hundreds of this guys unpaid fines to my name! My licence was suspended and if I had been pulled over, I'd probably be in jail trying to express my innocence! That's how bad it was!

The lady goes:

"You are taking this remarkably well."

I'm like "Well, nothing bad has come of it, but wow."
Our tax dollars at work.

Moving the topic away from those dirty pear crims :p,

Guy sunbathing atop a 60m tall wind turbine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serena Williams looking tasty here

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fnetwork%2fhome%2fstreams%2f2015%2f08%2f26%2f12%2f14%2f260815sportnickkyrgios_l.ashx

Serena Williams looking tasty here

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fnetwork%2fhome%2fstreams%2f2015%2f08%2f26%2f12%2f14%2f260815sportnickkyrgios_l.ashx

I was going to say "In a Mike Tyson sort of way", but thought better of it.

Young Eugenie Bouchard can only be there for her looks these days - can barely win a game any more, let alone sets or matches.

Apparently Rafael Nadal was supposed to partner Our Nick in a doubles match, but gave him the bum's rush. McEnroe stepped in instead.

Apparently Rafael Nadal was supposed to partner Our Nick in a doubles match, but gave him the bum's rush. McEnroe stepped in instead.
Yea I was reading a story about that when I saw the pic, Nick's alright just needs to curb a few things it sounded like McEnroe has been in his ear a bit to wise up.

You can see better looking sheilas than Sharapova any day of the week all over Adelaide.. never seen the fuss with her

You can see better looking sheilas than Sharapova any day of the week all over Adelaide.. never seen the fuss with her

Yeah but this is from the perspective of the guy who's trying to sell us on Serena Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back