Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1f3b6.png
Is this what Dingle was talking about... I don't think Dingle will ever return, again my friend
1f3b6.png

She doesn't usually do it for me but she looks hot in that pic.. surely I'm not the only one thinking that, it's the hair ;)
saw serena on the practice courts at the oz open this year, yep she goes alright, changed my opinion on her when i saw her smacking the furry ball around up close, she was stunning.
then i saw maria practicing and woah she was stunning too...
the best is ana ivanovic though she looks like a supermodel running around on the court.

1) what suburb do you live in
2) anyone got some hints on how to pick up at the supermarket

Red kerchief hanging out your back pocket. Make sure you have your right ear pierced as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eric wrote that as a ballad, duane allman changed the song and wrote the killer guitar riff that made the song what it is.

True, you can't fault Clapton's vocal though. Killer.

Clapton plays safe in my opinion. At least Trucks & Bonamassa let go, supreme feel in their playing. Gilmour too.
Went to the Melbourne Guitar Festival the weekend of the Bulldogs game, * me!
Ever hear about ten middle aged men playing different types of adult contemporary guitar music? Music used loosely. ******* soulless.
Like stepping into Hell.

What's the worst metaphor (or mixed metaphor) use you have seen on big footy?

I have seen this one a few times:

I would take his/her information with an ocean of salt.

I mean WTF, how would that make it easier to swallow??

How many more are out there?

Too cold and sterile. Where's the heart?
That's pretty much Clapton's career summed up, technically very talented but lacks imagination, soul, authenticity the list goes on.. when it comes to white boy wine bar blues he has no peer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back