2015 Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

two weeks into pre season when the whips are cracking his finger would be pulled out. all it takes is one heart to heart with senior coach before 1st day of pre season. it is really that simple or you just haven't been in a football environment.

two weeks into pre season when the whips are cracking his finger would be pulled out. all it takes is one heart to heart with senior coach before 1st day of pre season. it is really that simple or you just haven't been in a football environment.

Yeah, because is efforts during the year really show that....

Scott Selwood to Geelong.

Then that first round compensation and maybe a later pick for Redden..

fair?

Scott Selwood to Geelong.

Then that first round compensation and maybe a later pick for Redden..

fair?

I didn't think teams got a compensation pick if they claimed a free agent in the same period?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a fair deal, but this year it sounds like the top 2 players are miles better than the rest. Sounds like all teams are reluctant to trade much for Carslisle when he should be worth around the pick 7 to 10 mark for me

I would take Dogs 1st rounder for him that's for sure. And would pay 150k of his future wage if the Saints or Blues didn't improve their offers.

Richmond incompetent to land a big fish. They won't get Yarran... they will haggle and haggle until someone else comes along..like Swans that have $450k cleared on salary cap to swoop him away. They need Shaw replaced.

Did I stumble upon the VFL trade thread ? Because it sounds like you suggest yarran is a big fish.

Carlisle,zaharkis and Essendon 4th round pick to the hawks for shoenmakers and our first and third round pick maybe another player?

Pick 4, 22 and Carlisle for Pick 1 and 19?
I rate Carlilse highly and feel draft picks are being overrated relative to proven performers. However Carlton won't trade out pick 1 knowing we'll get Weitering.

Is a mid first rounder what you're expecting for Carlilse straight swap... Or more inclined to upgrade into the first few picks with St Kilda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back