2015 Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would bennell be bad at Essendon.
In Goddard Watson Heppell Myers hocking hooker and Hurley we have a stable leadership that have been to hell as a group.
Plus our drug taking was sanctioned by the club.
Drugs buddy essendon need to get away from being in the media for wrong reasons. If bennell turned to s**t thats the last thing the bombers need. Your leadership is crap they all were involved in what went in their systems none stood up and said it was dodgy.

IMO he had shown more.

He basically found a best 22 spot in the side at the back end of 2014 and showed some impressive glimpses.

Plowman whilst he has played more games than JOR which goes against your thought anyway has shown that they are undecided which position he best suits.

Plus we are another year on. Another year in from that pick 2 and pick 3 year. Another year of mediocre football.

Edit: sorry wasnt sure if you were agreeing or not.

I think Plowman is worth a mid 2nd round pick right now. Some rate him higher.

O'Rourke only got some games at the back end of 2014 because most of our first choice midfield had been sent early for surgery to be ready for day one of pre season and even then was very uninspiring (struggled to find the ball and didn't use it well when he did). Plowman would have been best 22 from round 1 this year if he hadn't dislocated his elbow in the pre season and missing 3-4 months of football this year.

If O'Rourke was worth pick 18 Plowman would be worth a pick in the 10-14 range. If he stays and I hope he does he would likely start 2016 instead of Corr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 way trade
Hawthorn-Aish for Anderson and first round pick

Brisbane Lions-Anderson and Bennell for Aish and Hawthorn's first round pick

GCS-Hawthorn's first round pick for Bennell
Hawthorn reamed and Brisbane walk away laughing.

Good deal for me.

Please explain? Hawthorn heavily into Aish Anderson can't get a game and Bennell wants to stay in Queensland

Hawks and gcs get abused with a pineapple from brisbane.

Bennell >>>>>>>>> Aish

No way will a tean pay more for Aish then Bennell. Full stop.

If gcs would accept that, Hawks would be better off targeting Bennell. Would add a lot more to their team then Aish.

Keep dreaming mate

Saw this one earlier on the Essendon board, I reckon it's a decent deal for all three sides (if Lennon wants out):

Richmond out: Ben Lennon, pick 12
Richmond in: pick 5

St. Kilda out: pick 5
St. Kilda in: Jake Carlisle, Ben Lennon

Essendon out: Jake Carlisle
Essendon in: pick 12

St. Kilda fill two glaring needs for pick 5, Richmond trade into a top 5 pick, Essendon get a mid first round pick
Richmond give pick 5 to GC for bennell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drugs buddy essendon need to get away from being in the media for wrong reasons. If bennell turned to s**t thats the last thing the bombers need. Your leadership is crap they all were involved in what went in their systems none stood up and said it was dodgy.
Ok newbie:drunk:

If lobbe wanted to look for an opportunity to be number one ruck back in vic ...

Dogs - lobbe , ports 3rd.

Saints - Carlisle , ports 2nd (Could be shipped off for freeman so Essentially 5 and your third round becomes freeman and Carlisle while you hold onto your early 2nd round).
- 5 , saints 3rd.

Dons - 11 , Andrew Moore
- Carlisle , dons 3rd.

Port - 5 , saints 3rd , dons 3rd.
lobbe , ports 2nd , ports 3rd , Moore.

If lobbe wanted to look for an opportunity to be number one ruck back in vic ...

Saints - Carlisle , ports 2nd (Could be shipped off for freeman so Essentially 5 and your third round becomes freeman and Carlisle while you hold onto your early 2nd round).
- 5 , saints 3rd.

Dons - 11 , Andrew Moore
- Carlisle , dons 3rd.

Saints fans have already laughed off doing a swap of Essendons 2nd for their 3rd. They will not do this.

Three way deal

Essendon give - Carlisle and Melksham
Essendon receive - #5

St Kilda give - #5
St Kilda receive - Carlisle and melbournes 2nd round pick.

Melbourne give - 2nd round pick
Melbourne receive - Melksham.

Personally I think Melbourne get destroyed here but the rumours are that's what the deal for Melksham.

Three way deal

Essendon give - Carlisle and Melksham
Essendon receive - #5

St Kilda give - #5
St Kilda receive - Carlisle and melbournes 2nd round pick.

Melbourne give - 2nd round pick
Melbourne receive - Melksham.

Personally I think Melbourne get destroyed here but the rumours are that's what the deal for Melksham.
decent trade

- 5 , saints 3rd.

Dons - 11 , Andrew Moore
- Carlisle , dons 3rd.

Every year people try to offload unwanted players for draft picks
Haha to your hypothetical

Ryan shoenmakers and Brendan whitecross to Essendon
Jack watts and 4th round pick to Essendon

Jake melksham and 3rd round pick to Melbourne
Hawks 2nd round pick to Melbourne

Jimmy toumpas to Hawthorn