Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, man, The Bob Morrison Show pilot popped up on YouTube and I can't stop watching it...

One episode had prime age Natalie Imbruglia in it. Let me know if you find that one.

Are you a twenty four seven garderner or care taker on here chook? Because between posts ive read of yours ive been to the Coffin Bay National Park in my Cruiser, eaten a hundred oysters, caught 20 King George Whiting, punctured two tyres, kyaked out from Point Sir Issaccs, smashed heaps of gorgeous photos..........................all the while youre still here bagging everyone and commenting on BigFooty. While being a Mod.

Must suck to be you.
e34.jpg

So, mildly funny story:

My girlfriend (crows supporter) was out in town drinking a few weeks ago with some girl friends.
They were sitting in one half of a booth, and noticed some crows players move in to steal the other half of the booth.
Among them were Betts, Talia, and Mackay.
The girls were excited about seeing crows players out, but couldn't pick who Mackay was.
So my girlfriend just walked up to them and straight out asked Mackay "who are you?" in front of the other crows.
The guys had a bit of a laugh and apparently Mackay looked a bit frustrated and said who he was, my gf said "oh that's right, I remember" and walked off.

[wayward pines]
If that ******* annoying kid is a main character in the second series I'm not watching. **** you M Night Shamosayamanalam and your need to add shitty twists to everything

Was pretty good up until that 'twist'/sequel ending... Could not of dealt with the kid being a lead character in tbe second series. I feel they would of gone down a 'Lord of the Flies' path for that...

Even after the big reveal half way through the season, I feel it still held it's own for the rest of the season. Wouldn't of wanted anymore episodes though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious one on Toumpas. Did he pick the Jimmy nickname or everything 'had to be' Anglolised? Anyone have a clue?
Standard short version for anyone called Demitri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back