List Mgmt. 2015 List Discussion (No rumours or hypotheticals please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor form by the club, reckon throwing towers into the trade winds would've landed us dangerfield, leunberger and anyone else we want really even with the restrictions. He's a living legend after all.
We can't afford to lose Towers. Home crowds would drop by 10k, we'd be back under 30k members, and i don't even want to think about the lose of merchandise sales. He's worth too much as a franchise player to lose him.

We can't afford to lose Towers. Home crowds would drop by 10k, we'd be back under 30k members, and i don't even want to think about the lose of merchandise sales. He's worth too much as a franchise player to lose him.
They thing buddy is the reason Sydney's membership went up :drunk:, crazy people.

Wow think I am going mad from no players coming to us lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vozzo just seeing if we blink and throw something in. Didn't like we poached Sinclair from their nose contracted.

Spent a week in Sydney and wants 400k over 4 years to run around with massive minutes. Is what I can figure out.

It'll get done and WCE won't get anything else but steak knives. Unless they want in on a pick shuffle to help get Mills but we might look elsewhere for opportunities with Bird and Hewett still cards in play.

Swans have s**t to do and so do the Eagles for the rest of the week. Hoping it's simple.

Last edited:
Meh... in all honesty I'd take 2x 2nd rounders for Jetta, even if it's one this year, one next year.

On-trade one for a KD, and on-trade the other for a Sinclair level 'make a contest' ruckman (who's a genuine 1st ruck). Jetta goes, we address 2 needs in the process, not too bad. Still keep our 1st & 2nd in the meantime to use on Mills.

If they offered their 1st rounder next year, obviously that's just as good...draft 2 gun kids next year or use it as trade currency this year.

As for other rucks there's still plenty available who won't cost more than a 2nd and won't cost nearly as much in the bank. If GWS get Derickx/Simpson as rumoured they've got a couple nice developing kids who'll want an opportunity to play seniors as they'll be behind their new recruit plus Mummy & Lobb. Even if that is a bit fanciful thinking...there's still plenty of others available to us. Absolute worst case pick up Redden as a DFA.

It would honestly take incompetence of the highest order not to come away with a ruckman who can make a contest, while potentially becoming more than that (i.e not a Derickx level 'wtf are we thinking' complete spud type) so I wouldn't be too stressed missing Sinclair or Leuenberger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back