Player Sponsorship Pick 3 - Callum Mills - Swans Board Sponsored - Rd 16 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Guessing we will never know was all a bit weird i must say and i don't just mean on the draft night the whole leading up it felt like he just couldn't make up his mind.

It's definitely not because he would of costed to much.
So we could've taken him, but chose not to?? I'm confused, I missed the whole thing, couldn't get my phone to work properly...I'm not that bothered really.

So we could've taken him, but chose not to?? I'm confused, I missed the whole thing, couldn't get my phone to work properly...I'm not that bothered really.
We had the points to match the bid but chose not to. Not sure why. maybe he really wanted a Vic club. Maybe a backroom deal with WB. No idea

you will not only be the best player picked tonight but as a future Captain, you have to find those other two fellows, and remind them not to sign anything long term..you know...

Where did dunkley end up?

I reckon he preferred to remain in Melbourne but was willing to come to Sydney if there was no other interest.

If so, at least he was up front about his preferences. If only other players were that up front at the draft, rather than lying through their teeth to get on a list and shafting their club when their contract is up.

Where did dunkley end up?

I reckon he preferred to remain in Melbourne but was willing to come to Sydney if there was no other interest.

If so, at least he was up front about his preferences. If only other players were that up front at the draft, rather than lying through their teeth to get on a list and shafting their club when their contract is up.
Western Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out and out star!

Has Membrey written all over him, just kidding hold your fire!

Mills is the best player in this draft. I anticipate he and Heeney to share a HF/Mid rotation between them. The benefit for 2016 is there is no sub rule, so I anticipate increased minutes than he might have had in 2015. With Mitchell, Heeney and Mills we are super strong for a decade. Great work academy!

Huge amounr of pressure on him. No club has ever invested more on one player in the draft before (obviously). However if the clib has stuffed this pick up the whole clib needs an overhaul. Its as close to a home run as you can get. Every other clubs watch most players for 18-24 months before the draft. We have had this kid for the past 4-5 years.the club would know exactly what they have got with mills and im excited

Have a look at his highlight videos. Very, very good in traffic and a natural leader. If you take for granted that Heeney was a potential top 3 pick last year as well then that's two top three picks in two seasons when we finished top four. Happy days!

We just picked up the best mid in the draft. Have a think about that.

Welcome, But we really need to tone it down a bit the poor bugger will have the weight of the club on his shoulders. Exciting times no doubt
One advantage is he is drafted to a top 4 finishing club with a plethora of great mids already.

Much less pressure than your usual top mid who gets drafted to a basket case and is the one shining light of hope for the fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back