Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you suggesting we write off his posts as that doddering harmless old guy? 'oh grandpa is at it again, he just gave Mora knee exercises to do'
Perhaps a bit of sage advice given freely over the fence is what Mora's been missing this whole time?

Didn't Fred or someone actually go on the field during training and started messing with some of the equipment?

No.
I did get in the way of Tom Sheridan at one of their Sat morn S&C sessions. I misunderstood what he said . I thought he said could I give him a hand.
This was up on the verandah; Tom thought it was funny but Weber, not as much.

Tucker looks very scared

11224101_10153433754214317_5258127471812025292_n.jpg
"*, he's bigger in real life than I thought."

Yep we should be seen and not heard. Its down right embarrassing supporters bailing up players and coaches and giving them advice .

Well, there goes my plan to get a job by cornering RTB and impressing him with my wisdom.

I was going to open with the idea that we should kick more goals when we play Hawthorn.

No.
I did get in the way of Tom Sheridan at one of their Sat morn S&C sessions. I misunderstood what he said . I thought he said could I give him a hand.
This was up on the verandah; Tom thought it was funny but Weber, not as much.
That's what I'm thinking of. You guys.

Well, there goes my plan to get a job by cornering RTB and impressing him with my wisdom.

I was going to open with the idea that we should kick more goals when we play Hawthorn.
I was thinking we should actually kick less goals and less points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jedi WTF is with you .
We were talking to the NEW kid pointing out to him a player that the kid can trust and someone that will show him the level needed to make it in the AFL not trying to be a sports f*cking Scientist or mess with his head in any way . So just F*CK OFF with your s**t some where else .

You keep going Coulda ...We are a club of the people, by the people and for the people.

You keep going Coulda ...We are a club of the people, by the people and for the people.

Who needs coaches, club doctors, fitness experts ,dieticians ,tacticians . Sack the lot of em ,leave it all to the watchers. Think of the dollars saved. This could turn the club into a financial giant ,a veritable free enterprise juggernaut. The envy of the sporting world.

Even when Coulda gave Josh Simpson a spray one training session. Far out we cringed and chuckled at the same time!

Sounds like he was spot on ......I'd suggest you start clunking those marks Mr Tabs.

Who needs coaches, club doctors, fitness experts ,dieticians ,tacticians . Sack the lot of em ,leave it all to the watchers. Think of the dollars saved. This could turn the club into a financial giant ,a veritable free enterprise juggernaut. The envy of the sporting world.

2a0.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back