Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that Irish finished in front of Tabs and some of the mids in the run. He is big,strong quick and now showing he has a reasonable tank. Maybe he is a smoky for that KPF spot later in the season. I am really interested to see how he goes in the scratchie's and hopefully he gets a run in the NAB.

Nothing worse than being at a Derby and the supporter to seats across turns up in a Eags jumper, after having worn Freo gear all year farkin hate that.

I despise Freagles. Who ever heard of an Esscarl or a GeeRich . I have a grudging respect for the true supporter . They give out s**t,vice versa from us ,but how can you discuss your team passionately with fence a sitter.

Nothing worse than being at a Derby and the supporter to seats across turns up in a Eags jumper, after having worn Freo gear all year farkin hate that.

We should be allowed to report them to the club so once we have a waiting list they can take their membership off them and give it to a real Freo supporter.

Not sure which is worse but I had a similar experience.

We used to have a guy in our row that would wear the colours and support whoever we were playing against.
I wanted to know who he really supported so asked him, and of course he was an eagle.
Needless to say we moved.

I despise Freagles. Who ever heard of an Esscarl or a GeeRich . I have a grudging respect for the true supporter . They give out s**t,vice versa from us ,but how can you discuss your team passionately with fence a sitter.
We have a Weazels guy come up to where we watch training but says he likes both teams.

Last edited:
The elite runners at every club are usually some of the worst kicks, it is really hard to coordinate when your brain blood is in your legs.

I would love for Walters, Hill, Mundy etc to finish top three in the time trial, showing they can put in the extra long efforts but I figured the reason our back line stayed on the ground all game was so the guys kicking inside fifty could be rested and avoid the brain blood drain - because our delivery inside fifty sucks.

Nah, you'd be surprised, they actually don't. I'm sure you've all found Shane to be quite pleasant and welcoming, but he was pretty rude to me. All I did was compliment players from both teams and he started deleting my posts. What is the world coming to?

I remember when dockerland posters furiously defended Chris Connolly and squashed any opinion differing to their own.

But yeah, nah Freagleism is shite too.

**** freagles. I don't understand how you can support both. Like imagine someone at the ashes going "hey, I support both and I hope they both win and the series ends up 2-2 for eternity"

I guess it's just the English in me that is so used to you either being blue (Everton) or red (Liverpool). There is no middle-ground. The fans get on well enough to be honest, but the old firm and some of the London clubs are crazy how much they hate each other (See Arsenal and Spurs history)

We don't hate Rangers anymore cos they don't exist anymore. This Newco is fabricated and tainted (bit like the Eagles) and has spent 5 years trying to get back into our Premiership. But I get your point...Can't imagine you going into Goodison with a Blue and Red scarf during a Merseyside Derby!

Can't be bothered with supporters of 'both' teams. They are insipid and lack passion.

Not sure which is worse but I had a similar experience.

We used to have a guy in our row that would wear the colours and support whoever we were playing against.
I wanted to know who he really supported so asked him, and of course he was an eagle.
Needless to say we moved.

We had a guy who sat in front of us in Formula One gear all season. Ferrari Jacket etc...then the Derby happened and he rocked up in an Eagles jumper. He got a fair share of "stage whisper" abuse and of course we won. He moved after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed that Irish finished in front of Tabs and some of the mids in the run. He is big,strong quick and now showing he has a reasonable tank. Maybe he is a smoky for that KPF spot later in the season. I am really interested to see how he goes in the scratchie's and hopefully he gets a run in the NAB.
Where does it say this?

This video shows Tabs and Hurley finishing pretty much step for step. Since Tabs is supposed to be a good runner you'd assume this is somehwere near the front. Although I have idea Hurely did well in 3k last year as well.
I'm more happy to see Blakely (particularly), Langdon and Hughes finishing in the same group. Nice to see young mids of promise with big tanks already.

Would be awesome for promoting the club - a "returning the club to the fans" marketing strategy

get members to report freagles lol - even if nothing ever happens, the idea of it would be attractive to footy lovers and get some PR

You should be allowed to throw beer at them too.

Not that Subi beer in the plastic cups though, because that's too expensive. Proper beer in glass bottles that you've smuggled in.

Just the empties should be enough

Good thinking, you can get much better aim without all that liquid sloshing around inside.

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

We should be contractually required to report them to the club so once we have a waiting list they can take their membership off them and give it to a real Freo supporter.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:Edited for how I'd like it to be.
1000% Esti et al.
They are an abomination,a plague and a pestilence.A syphilitic canker on the healthy fervour of Proper And Normal Purple Worship.

I do however know an 88 yr old retired business woman who says the Vics looked down their nose at anything WA for decades and so she supports WA against all comers;especially the Vics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back