Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible result for Leicester. Only seen the highlights. Can see why the empty seats was topical again, it looked odd. Mahrez's goal was class, on his wrong foot too.

5 points clear now. Amazing.
What is it with the empty seats? Do City still not have enough fans to fill their stadium. It's baffling

They already do in the CL I think. Perhaps should think about doing it for the top of the table prem clashes now. Looks bad for the global audience on TV

keep spending city, you'll get it right eventually
I'm happy with two league titles in 4 years, hopefully 3 in 5. With a few cups thrown in as well.

i doubt he's under any false pretenses about where the squad is at. thankfully he has quite a few talented kids that he can integrate into the squad to get rid of the negative influences.

Somehow I don't think swapping Toure & Kolarov for the likes of Zuculini & Angelino is going to cut it.

Yaya is the critical piece of the puzzle for me. How do you go about replacing such a key figure? Because he is hurting you in transition both ways at the moment. You'd almost tolerate the non-existent effort going from attack into defence if he was busting a gut going the other way to support Aguero & Sterling, but as you say they are frequently left isolated and having to take on entire defences by themselves as you break forward.

There are times when you might as well be playing with 10 men such is his non-existent effort. Replacing him with a top quality, ball playing midfielder who will actually work and contribute both ways is going to be essential for Pep in the summer.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High lines do not work, and especially against counter-attacking quick sides like Leicester, shambolic and leaves the side exposed. Wenger went through a period where he'd play a high line with ******* Mertesacker in defence. It just does not work. You get continually caught and are always having to chase, it is a horrible tactic, and I'm sure City fans will agree that it's cost them a lot this season - as opposed to very average performances from players you'd expect more from. Not shielding the defence (or lack of, rather) doesn't help either.

Having said all that, Leicester were very good. Definitely can win it, and from this point, looks the likely scenario.

Some good goals last night too.

Why is everyone surprised by the empty seats the Sold-out-to-oil-ithad?

City are a minnow club with no history. 3rd division stuff bought lock stock and barrel (pun intended) by a bunch of corrupt oil monarchs and put in a oversized stadium paid for by the working class taxpayers of Manchester. They barely had any support to start with and now there's no guarantees of success the prawn sandwich bandwagoners are heading for the hills (or Leicester).

This post has been brought to you by Fishy-bites. The tastiest bait to have ever hooked a stinker.

amidoingitright?

High lines do not work, and especially against counter-attacking quick sides like Leicester, shambolic and leaves the side exposed. Wenger went through a period where he'd play a high line with ******* Mertesacker in defence. It just does not work. You get continually caught and are always having to chase, it is a horrible tactic, and I'm sure City fans will agree that it's cost them a lot this season - as opposed to very average performances from players you'd expect more from. Not shielding the defence (or lack of, rather) doesn't help either.

Having said all that, Leicester were very good. Definitely can win it, and from this point, looks the likely scenario.

Yup - people complain about their style but it's working a bloody treat - and I find it exciting. And, boy, do they defend grimly. You have to REALLY want it against Leicester.

Only works with fast CBs and a sweeper keeper

Why is everyone surprised by the empty seats the Sold-out-to-oil-ithad?

City are a minnow club with no history. 3rd division stuff bought lock stock and barrel (pun intended) by a bunch of corrupt oil monarchs and put in a oversized stadium paid for by the working class taxpayers of Manchester. They barely had any support to start with and now there's no guarantees of success the prawn sandwich bandwagoners are heading for the hills (or Leicester).

This post has been brought to you by Fishy-bites. The tastiest bait to have ever hooked a stinker.

amidoingitright?
It's true city have never been a particularly big or strongly supported club, but you think a top of the table clash would sellout comfortably.

Maybe they have already got bored with success. It sure wouldn't happen st places like Newcastle, Everton, Spurs where there is real passion amongst the supporters

I don't want to say this, but it would be so #spursy for us to miss out on the title to Leicester.

Must remind myself not to get ahead of myself though

If I'd told you at the start of the season you were going to finish just below Leicester, you'd have been worried about relegation. :p

He's finally come around!! Bojan KantKick

At least you got the score prediction right! :p

Not sure how saying yawn makes me a "closet Man City fan".

Just tired of reading the same s**t over and over and over again.

Even I was surprised by the amount of empty seats 20 minutes into the game.

Back